[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Chievo (March 3rd 2012) (52 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Padoin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Everyone of our strikers should be shipped off in the summer, every one of them are absolutely useless. Chievo were doing flicks in our stadium in the 93rd minute, what a joke. Disgusting performance.

May 22, 2007
Juventus dominates early on -> scores a goal -> dominates possession, perhaps has a bit too much fun and wastes good chances (Giaccherini volley at the end of the first half) -> opposition gain confidence when they realise Juve aren't really threatening -> goal is scored and Bonucci is involved somehow -> Juventus press late on, but it's useless with Lev Yashin playing for the opposition

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Also, we should take some money out of our huge budget and send Bonucci to some sort of clinic for spastics, he needs to be able to control his limbs. I want him out of our shirt, out of our stadium, out of Turin. FUCK YOU AND THE WHORE WHO BROUGHT YOU INTO THIS WORLD.

Jebote otac picketino jedna odvratna, da bog da te gasili benzinom droljo spasticarska.

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
This is Conte's goddamned fault.
He fielded his precious 3-5-2 for exactly 7 minutes. In those 7 minutes we conceded the goal, and lost a possible sub of Quag in for that nonsense Caceres-Marchisio-Licht crap.

We're still masters of our own fate, since we're only 3 points behind Milan, and in case of a tie we will be first 'cause we beat them.
But I highly doubt that this team will win the rest of its games.. Let alone the one against Bologna..

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Reality check. Let's make the 2nd place ours. This is the objective now, and a damn important one. We do not deserve to win the league, it's really as simple as that.

Aug 17, 2007
With Pellissier out there, there wasn't even a single point.

I only wacthed the second half, and it was weird. Until their goal, they looked like 1st place, while we looked like how Chievo should look in a match in Torino.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Frustrating
We should have won that game!
Now Milan is truely top the table as if we win our next game we will only be level with them
We are yet to play some really tough games against Lazio and Napoli.
I can see us having some trouble vs Napoli
Now its really Milan`s scudetto to lose

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Juventus dominates early on -> scores a goal -> dominates possession, perhaps has a bit too much fun and wastes good chances (Giaccherini volley at the end of the first half) -> opposition gain confidence when they realise Juve aren't really threatening -> goal is scored and Bonucci is involved somehow -> Juventus press late on, but it's useless with Lev Yashin playing for the opposition
So frustrating.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
fucking shit performance, the marchisio off sub was terrible, why we changed from 4-3-3 is a question only conte could answer.

Vucinic was disgusting. Worst game I've ever seen him play, and that is saying something. God I miss Pepe....
We so desperately need a finisher. Our lack of end product is really becoming worrying. Yet another draw to add to the pile of what could have been. Now we've got a real tough run coming up and we have to do it chasing instead of setting the pace. The day the title race swung...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Dont hate the lads, they tried, they just cant do any better...
Have faith on them, we have gone a long road to quit here, some day, even if we lose the championship, they have overperformed, remember that...
I wish you all the best dear Juventini, take care and live well, hopefully we will win next time...

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Come on guys give conte a break. Its a team effort, the players didnt live to their potential too. You can see the disappointment in their faces and frustation. Next league match is absolutely crucial. We never had quality but some point or another milan will get caught out by lower league sides. They will, at that time its important we capitalize. For now though lets hope the players turn there focus immediately onto the next match. I want these fuckers pumped up and I want more bodes in the box, better passing too, Fuck it I just want a win. Ahh fuck what a shit day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)