[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bologna Sept. 27th 2009 (69 Viewers)

Juve - Bologna [Matchday 6] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Zebina

• Legrottaglie

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Camoranesi

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Trezeguet

• Amauri

• Carceres

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Ferrara

• Cannavaro

• Pazzini

Results are only viewable after voting.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
the amauri bashing is absurd at this point.

wow@someone having the audacity to say he was "angry" that trezeguet scored, and of course, people who didn't actually watch the game eat that up and propagate it blindly. disgusting.

clearly he's frustrated and lacking confidence, nothing more than that.

either way, this result was what we deserved considering the performance. that it was finalized in the last minute of stoppages (and the inevitable bitterness at that) doesn't change anything.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Nov 1, 2002
its surely ferrara fault, i saw that in all the matches as soon we score we go back and just keep cutting the balls and give them back because the team defending way too deep.

instead of doing this he should ask them to crush them and keep pressing them on their own half so they will be scared to push up and attack us....

not by giving too much energy but just play the ball around because the real teams are the teams who can pass the ball around and force the other team to watch them play their style.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
calm down with all the bashing here, god am i the only one sick of it?

there is talking about the players mistakes and then there is bashing.
I agree. Thank you.

I always try and look at the bright side of things. My negative is the team mentally breaks down when given the opportunity to get points over our biggest title contenders Inter. I would rather take a lose/tie to a big team than consistently lose points to teams like Bologna all season long. We can still win the league losing to Inter or Milan but we can when we always give up these kind of points when Inter usually put these kind of games well out of reach for a team like Bologna.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I agree it was a bad pass, don't get me wrong. I wasn't inferring anything, just for arguments sake though there are much worse passes I saw today that I would have seen as lazy, jut not this one.
True. But misplaced passes within your own half are bound to be dangerous. and especially when they are in the final minutes of a game.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The Giovinco-Del Piero in was spot on IMO. The mistake was taking Jonathan out. I don't trust Caceres TBH.
Camoranesi and Marchisio stopped running after our goal. There was no movement at all and during our counters the player who had the ball had to look left right and behind to find a player to pass the ball to. Amauri didn't move either and Trez had to go wide to get the ball, which was completely killing our counters.
At one point Caceres couldn't even take the throw in because no-one bothered to open up.

Our movement was terrible. We ran a lot against Genoa, we'll probably do the same against Bayern, but today it was clear that either the coach, or the players themselves, decided to rest WHILE playing.

I completely agree with Dominic that we needed a midfielder there who was gonna do the running and add one more option in our attacks.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
the amauri bashing is absurd at this point.

wow@someone having the audacity to say he was "angry" that trezeguet scored, and of course, people who didn't actually watch the game eat that up and propagate it blindly. disgusting.

clearly he's frustrated and lacking confidence, nothing more than that.

either way, this result was what we deserved considering the performance. that it was finalized in the last minute of stoppages (and the inevitable bitterness at that) doesn't change anything.
Wise words. Thank you.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Btw, Melo's mistake reminded me somehow of Mellberg's mistake last season. Anyway we should never blame an individual players. They all take the blame including Coach.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Whats good about him? His techical abilities are Molinaro like. He cant cross, he cant pass, he sucks defending. Whats good about him? Even against Lazio he was bad.
So Amauri should be sold back to Palermo, Diego back to Bremen for a bad game, Gio back to Primavera because he has bad a bad start, Camo on the bench because he missed the sitting header......

He has barely played and suddenly he needs to go back to Barcelona. Shit, he scored a goal...when was the last time Zebina scored? Don't be so hard on the players man.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I agree. Thank you.

I always try and look at the bright side of things. My negative is the team mentally breaks down when given the opportunity to get points over our biggest title contenders Inter. I would rather take a lose/tie to a big team than consistently lose points to teams like Bologna all season long. We can still win the league losing to Inter or Milan but we can when we always give up these kind of points when Inter usually put these kind of games well out of reach for a team like Bologna.
agree but this isnt doomsday here, we can still win the scudetto inter lost to a team we drew.

i think really what is needed is a good result at bayern and give the team a stern talking to.

we have recovered key players, musnt drop points like this again, who do we have next serie a game?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Oh well, i'm sure we won't be as complacent versus Bayern and except for Diego, Amauri and Molinaro (the latter two will be replaced by Iaquinta and Grosso respectively, i'm sure) we looked good when we were still going for it. Let's build on that.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Camoranesi and Marchisio stopped running after our goal. There was no movement at all and during our counters the player who had the ball had to look left right and behind to find a player to pass the ball to. Amauri didn't move either and Trez had to go wide to get the ball, which was completely killing our counters.
At one point Caceres couldn't even take the throw in because no-one bothered to open up.

Our movement was terrible. We ran a lot against Genoa, we'll probably do the same against Bayern, but today it was clear that either the coach, or the players themselves, decided to rest WHILE playing.

I completely agree with Dominic that we needed a midfielder there who was gonna do the running and add one more option in our attacks.
Didn't say other-wise, I actually agree with you. Amauri was a pain to watch and wasn't running at all either, so taking him out and putting Dp in was ok, Del Piero is a master playing when we're under pressure, grabbing fouls etc you know.

I wouldn't have mind though Poulsen replacing Diego, but we were not under pressure when Diego left the pitch so I understand Ciro for putting Seba in and looking for the 2nd goal.

I would have kept our defenders and take one of Marchisio or Camoranesi and replace him with De Ceglie.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
agree but this isnt doomsday here, we can still win the scudetto inter lost to a team we drew.

i think really what is needed is a good result at bayern and give the team a stern talking to.

we have recovered key players, musnt drop points like this again, who do we have next serie a game?
Yes it isn't doomsday...but, either was it last year yet we shot ourselves in the foot too many times. I would hate to see that again this year.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Oh well, i'm sure we won't be as complacent versus Bayern and except for Diego, Amauri and Molinaro (the latter two will be replaced by Iaquinta and Grosso respectively, i'm sure) we looked good when we were still going for it. Let's build on that.
I am worried about the fitness. I am sure many players are exhausted, and these 2 draws in a row makes it even heavier physically and morally..

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Btw, Melo's mistake reminded me somehow of Mellberg's mistake last season. Anyway we should never blame an individual players. They all take the blame including Coach.
Not that bad :D

Mellberg had thousands smarter options but he decided to go for a slalom in our own half and dribble past all their players. :lol:

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
I also think Melo's pass was lazy. He had no pressure on him and with an act of silliness just passed a sluppy ball to a Bologna's player.
He disappointed me eventhough he had a good game overall

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Yes it isn't doomsday...but, either was it last year yet we shot ourselves in the foot too many times. I would hate to see that again this year.
well for me it is the first time we have done so. so have inter samp and bari games
still working out the kinks people a lot of big teams are.

this is the first time we have gotten a bad draw IMO, genoa i dont count as two points lost

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)