[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bologna Sept. 27th 2009 (1 Viewer)

Juve - Bologna [Matchday 6] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Zebina

• Legrottaglie

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Camoranesi

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Trezeguet

• Amauri

• Carceres

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Ferrara

• Cannavaro

• Pazzini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What pisses me off is Inter isn't going to lose many more games. For us, it looks like things haven't changed from the last 2 years and that's not putting in the necessary effort to finish off these little teams once and for all.

Amauri needs a miracle and I am not sure why IQ did not start, perhaps needed rest.

Hell, even Diego was quiet all game.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #443
    I knew the goal was coming with the way we were playing. BRUTAL! You don't win scudetti losing points like this. :mad:

Maddaloni wasn't on the bench today?

Mar 24, 2006
    Embarassing result , binter merda must be laughing at us now :mad:
    i didn't watch the match , but from what i read , the goal was started from Melo's pass and created by Moli , right ?

:mad:

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    What a horrible way to loose points. Many of you will point your fingers on Molinaro but I will first point my finger at Ferrara, one for playing Amauri, two for leaving him on the pitch for 83 minutes and three for seeing our team complacent and not doing anything about it.

My second blame goes on Camoranesi and Marchisio who deliberately chose not to play the second half. Walking on the pitch is not playing football.

We simply awarded Bologna a point today and were it not for Bologna's horrible finishing and bad luck we would have lost this match.

Buffon 6 For not calming the players down and asking them to take an easy approach. He's the captain and it's his job. He received the ball many times and he only kicked it away as fast as possible.

Zebina 7 Our best player today, he was our engine and all our chances in the first half came from him.
    Legrottaglie 5.5 Shaky, he offered Bologna players a lot of chances to shoot on Buffon
    Chiellini 6very much unfocused except for that world class clearance.
    Molinaro 4 I thought he did some things right but the mistakes and ugliness he offered are just too much to handle.

Camoranesi 5Absent and unwilling to play. I never liked him in the center anyway
    Melo 7Our second best player, he took the responsibility to hold the midfield by himself, in the end he couldn't take it all and one miss caused us to concede.
    Marchisio 5.5Started the game well but joined Camoranesi in the walk around later in the game.
    Diego 5Maybe the worst game he ever played in his career but I blame Ciro for fielding him from start after weeks of injury.

Trezeguet 6.5Good game from David and he put his name on the scoresheet as well.
    Amauri 2I wanted to give him 3 but then I saw that he got angry at Trezeguet scoring and one more point got deduced. What a horrible player, his place is on the bench.

Giovinco 5.5 He always finds it hard to beat his markers and his crosses were close to Molinaro's
    Caceres 5He proved to me today that Zebina is our best right back BY FAAAAR
    Del Piero 6It was only until Del Piero came in where we calmed down when we had the ball. It's a shame that things happened that way and we conceded in the end but when he stepped in we got back into the game. I hope Ferrara saw that as well because

Ferrara 4 Ranieri

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Frustrating to watch us play. Everybody deserves a 2 & Ciro a 0 today.
    Except Trez he gets a 3 :D

Ken

The Dutch Touch
    Aug 17, 2007
    Poor performance that.. even after some decent play in the first half. Wrong attitude after taking the lead. Thank god Inter lost yesterday.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Was a poor mistake by Melo who capped of a confident performance with that silly misplaced pass. Molinaro also takes some blame for tracking back too slow.
    True.
    Very good performance screwed up by a silly pass. You simply don't make such passes in 93rd minute, when you don't have at least 2 goals lead.

Melo has a lot of blame for the goal, but not all the blame. The goal was scored maybe a minute after he lost the ball. We could have stopped them 3 times after that.
    Actually, we did. Camo made a foul at the center so there was enough time to do what we were supposed to do. But the ref quickly passed the ball to them, they took a quick free kick, while our players looked like they weren't even aware that they already took the free kick.
    Amateurish stuff from Juve.

Never deserved to win though. The opening 30 minutes apart, this was a shameful performance.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Melo shouldn't be blamed IMO. He did a great job in the midfield, intercepting, tracking back and holding the ball when needed. Not like I hate him but Molinaro should take most of the blame for that goal, that was just too slow.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
    Losing point like this is a nightmare. It can cost us a scudetto. Surely i guess that Ferrara will rest Grosso, but i wonder how can Ferrara choose Moli to replace him. I would prefer De Ceglie for sure, even Caceres in LB (like he does in Uruguay NT)

Hope me can sleep well tonight. After watch this game, it make feel so mad.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

cant blame ciro for the subs, diego just came back from injury as did zebina they wouldve been very tired if they played the 90 plus they need to play midweek.

god terrible way to lose points, enough with the ranieri comparisons.

we lost 2 points here and thats two games in a row we need to bounce back against bayern and then in the next serie a game.

enough with the we wont win the serie a this year, and who will the team that lost 3 points? doesnt make sense.

we are better than this.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    What a horrible way to loose points. Many of you will point your fingers on Molinaro but I will first point my finger at Ferrara, one for playing Amauri, two for leaving him on the pitch for 83 minutes and three for seeing our team complacent and not doing anything about it.

My second blame goes on Camoranesi and Marchisio who deliberately chose not to play the second half. Walking on the pitch is not playing football.

We simply awarded Bologna a point today and were it not for Bologna's horrible finishing and bad luck we would have lost this match.

Buffon 6 For not calming the players down and asking them to take an easy approach. He's the captain and it's his job. He received the ball many times and he only kicked it away as fast as possible.

Zebina 7 Our best player today, he was our engine and all our chances in the first half came from him.
    Legrottaglie 5.5 Shaky, he offered Bologna players a lot of chances to shoot on Buffon
    Chiellini 6very much unfocused except for that world class clearance.
    Molinaro 4 I thought he did some things right but the mistakes and ugliness he offered are just too much to handle.

Camoranesi 5Absent and unwilling to play. I never liked him in the center anyway
    Melo 7Our second best player, he took the responsibility to hold the midfield by himself, in the end he couldn't take it all and one miss caused us to concede.
    Marchisio 5.5Started the game well but joined Camoranesi in the walk around later in the game.
    Diego 5Maybe the worst game he ever played in his career but I blame Ciro for fielding him from start after weeks of injury.

Trezeguet 6.5Good game from David and he put his name on the scoresheet as well.
    Amauri 2I wanted to give him 3 but then I saw that he got angry at Trezeguet scoring and one more point got deduced. What a horrible player, his place is on the bench.

Giovinco 5.5 He always finds it hard to beat his markers and his crosses were close to Molinaro's
    Caceres 5He proved to me today that Zebina is our best right back BY FAAAAR
    Del Piero 6It was only until Del Piero came in where we calmed down when we had the ball. It's a shame that things happened that way and we conceded in the end but when he stepped in we got back into the game. I hope Ferrara saw that as well because

Ferrara 4 Ranieri
    :tup:

ReMad

Feb 25, 2007

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Melo shouldn't be blamed IMO. He did a great job in the midfield, intercepting, tracking back and holding the ball when needed. Not like I hate him but Molinaro should take most of the blame for that goal, that was just too slow.
    He was probably the best player on the pitch today. But the way he gave the ball away was silly, irresponsible and amateurish

ggnoree

Jul 24, 2009
    I think all the blame should go for Ciro, seems like he has taken lessons from Ranieri about substitutions (Other than his subs decisions I like Ciro so don't jump on me)

First of all - Diego should have either not started or substitued later (65-70 min) because he has the required abilities to hold the ball and slow down the opponent's tempo

Molinaro, why did he start? Is there a rational reason to start Molinaro because I can't find one

Zebina? Why remove Zebina form the field when he was on fire, and keep Molinaro on the field? He could have lasted at least to 65-70 min as well.

Amauri. He didn't do anything. Why not sub him 55-60 min instead of 82. Not only Del Piero does more in the attacking zone but he also goes back, takes the ball and can control the tempo of the game.

The only good thing from this game was that it seems like Trezeguet is about to become a goal machine once again

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    @JCK:

I think you may be a little harsh here. Diego, as quiet as he was seem to be fit and running well. He just was uninvolved, I am not sure how you can blame that on weeks of injury.

Though I agree completely on Amauri I disagree on Camo. He may have been feeling tired in the second half but he played a pretty good game. He was more involved than Marchsio, Gio and Diego combined and made him self available to at least receive the ball and pick up where our other creative players where obviously lacking.

Molinaro, not sure about his start. Surely De Ceglie would do better than Molinaro. I am tired of hearing that DC does not have the defensive capabilities that Molinaro does. And on top of that, Molinaro has lost us more points in the last 2 years than DC has and I am sure at least half of the crosses Molinaro failed again today DC would have at least gotten them in the box.

Molinaro did not have one good cross today. Not one and when you have headers like Trez/Amauri playing you need a guy that can put a fucking cross in the box.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    True.
    Very good performance screwed up by a silly pass. You simply don't make such passes in 93rd minute, when you don't have at least 2 goals lead.

Melo has a lot of blame for the goal, but not all the blame. The goal was scored maybe a minute after he lost the ball. We could have stopped them 3 times after that.
    Actually, we did. Camo made a foul at the center so there was enough time to do what we were supposed to do. But the ref quickly passed the ball to them, they took a quick free kick, while our players looked like they weren't even aware that they already took the free kick.
    Amateurish stuff from Juve.

Never deserved to win though. The opening 30 minutes apart, this was a shameful performance.

There was just a minute left to go and if Melo had acted a little more intelligently and not gave away possession in such a sensitive place, all this would not have happened. Thats why he should take a big portion of the blame.

But like Jack said, Ferrara is the one that should take the biggest portion of the blame. One of two scenario's happened. Either he saw the players being complacent and barely running in the second half and didn't do anything about it, or he was thinking too much of the Bayern game and told the players to take it easy, despite being only a goal up. Either way, it was a very naive thing to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)