[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bologna (21-Sep-2011) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Lich

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuventinMalti

Apr 5, 2006
It's pretty evident that this was a game that we would have lost last season. Not only did we get one point, but we dominated them for the rest of the half, and managed to pull our act together after conceeding. Hell if you look at it narrowly these are two points lost. Last year, a draw in the circumstances of this match would have been 1 point one. In the great scheme of a long season, this should, in theory at least, augur well. Mentally, personality-wise and in terms of character this match showed that we're there. It's so refreshing to see us attack with 10 men to get a win. We'd have defended a draw last year, and because of that mentality, we would have probably conceeded too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Btw, Barzagli is seriously owning Chiellini. He's owning him badly.
:agree:

WTF the guy did great and even better the DC will ever dream... top notch player!!
He did nothing except foul everyone in his sight. Because he was at LB, he thought it was okay to slide in every single time. Not his natural position, so I won't slack him. He is not fit to be at LB. Not that PDC is any better.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Hopefully the Juventus management see what quality can do for the team:

Lichtsteiner, Vucinic (even with the red), Vidal (even with a poor game), Pirlo, ect.

They add so much to the team.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Quag, Vidal, Elia and Chelo to start next game, or else Conte is a fool.
I wouldnt say hes a fool but stubborn for sure. Whether hes doing to on purpose or not Ital Juve does NOT work. We need flair we need speed and we need fucking goals. Bologna should be ashamed. Diving, crying, bitching I have no respect for that club after that showing by them. Siena fucking played hard and we didnt see those antics, disgraceful.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Midweek games in Italy always host many surprises and draws, some say they do it betting companies, esp the teams who are sponsored than them.
well, we are one of them and we made a surprising draw, considering our form and opposition...

Against such a weak opposition and the way we dominated, in our tiny stadium, it really does seems like a defeat!
However, due to the many suspicious results, we did not lose way too much ground.

The only real threat is that we might lose momentum, we might lose the delusional state of unbeatable we were living and that fighting spirit.
This happened before in the past after a couple of unlucky draws/results/referee intervention, this is going to be a major test for Conte's personnel handling skills.

We lost 2 points home against Bologna, mostly because of Vucinic fluke, this will def affect his fighting spirit...

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
This is what I meant when I said that sometimes a performance is more important than the result. I would have sure preferred to get 3 pts, but in longer term, the performance gives me hope for the rest of the season.
We now have brains (well, Pirlo), we showed guts, attitude, winning mentality. Sucks that we didn't crown it with a win.
:tup:
I have a good feeling too. We played really well one man down, but to bad we couldn't get the ball in the net.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Giaccherini was everywhere and involved in everything after he came in, although he did become sloppy the last ten minutes.

Certainly a 6.5.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The one thing I would say, Vidal should of come in for Marchisio, that is my only gripe with Conte today.
Vidal for Pirlo to secure the middle...Elia on the LM to keep pressure on their defense and also to keep their team concerned of another attacking threat with pace...that would have slown them down a bit on the left side enough to help us balance it out a bit. Those are my 2 gripes

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Giac is another hardworker with 0 talent.
appearently 0 talent is enough to trouble the opponents right defensive side and enough to spark on 3 or 4 chances with crosses to the middle which could have resulted in a goal. on top of that he was intelligent enough to cover for vidal when vidal got infront and lost the ball giaccherini was already covering for him and playing left back... but of course those things need brain to be understood

awit

Jan 10, 2010
Positives: Pirlo, Barzagli, the fact that we are 1st in Serie A
Negatives: Vucinic + De Ceglie for costing us the win, ItaJuve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)