[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bologna (21-Sep-2011) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Lich

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Bologna were disgusting and shameful, I hope they get relegated and never return.

I was extremely pleased with our intensity, response and application. We only lacked one bit of luck and a little bit more quality for a deserved 3 points.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Still can't fuckin believe that some guys here are skeptic regarding our team. We fought like lions tonight out there. That's the spirit.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Such a shame, we deserved a win.

Thankfully, Napoli lost, Milan drew.
Indeed, as we fought well in this game and the other results went our way, I think I can look on the bright side on this particular occasion. Also the other results just show there are no easy games in Seire A.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Nice workload by the team, Pirlo is 10/10 fucking genious. Catastrophic tactics by Conte, I really dont know whats going through his head.
I seriously hope hes not a Ital Juve pro. I mean come one we all know Elia isnt a Messi or CR9 but we ALL knows hes alot better then Pepe or Giacc and it just doesnt make any sense how hes not received 1 fuckin minute of playing time we are 3 games in now for heaven sake. Conte come on, you line up has bit you in the ass today. Oh and I dont expect Krasic to see field for awhile after his showing tonight. and Marchisio as well proved he cannot be consisten. PDC personally did crap and Grosso was alot better last game

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Something that we have,that we didn't last season is A TEAM!!and a Coach with Balls!!
Dissapointing result sure,but i liked our attitude we really tried to do everything we could.
All the guys were out there pushing forward,really inspiring,conceaded unlucky goal,and all that while we play with 10 men!!
It happens,i hope we'll improve from here and continue our good job.
Btw,Napoli lost,Cagliari also,Udinese and Milan drew 1-1 so we're still top of the table.

Forza Juve!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)