[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Atalanta [May 19th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We have nothing to play for, the players are still deflated after that embarrassing CL exit, and some players probably don't want to deal with Allegri anymore.

I don't expect anything from this game.

Atalanta are hungry, motivated, and have something to play for.

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
Am I the only one here who is actually rooting for Atalanta so that Inter or Milan or Roma doesn't qualify for UCL?
I badly want us to lose this match

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
Forza Attacking Italian Football :cool:

I mean from all the ones at the top it is very entertaining to watch them play. So once we are champions and going to CL, I root for them also.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Forza Attacking Italian Football :cool:

I mean from all the ones at the top it is very entertaining to watch them play. So once we are champions and going to CL, I root for them also.
Rooting against Juventus, unless it somehow unarguably directly benefits us, should be a perma-bannable offense.

Screw how the table ends up... are we Napoli? Inter? one of these chump sides whose own success means less than sticking it to juventus? No

If you are posting here as a Juventus fan then you should root for Juventus.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Rooting against Juventus, unless it somehow unarguably directly benefits us, should be a perma-bannable offense.

Screw how the table ends up... are we Napoli? Inter? one of these chump sides whose own success means less than sticking it to juventus? No

That's the thing, some argue that Milan out of CL (i.e. given a life line) does directly benefit us, some argue the opposite.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

There's no scenario that losing a match would help us directly in a league. But Milan out of CL will directly help our fan base. Imagine how much laughter it generates.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)