[Serie A] Juventus 1-1 Atalanta [December 16th, 2020] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Tek
Bonucci-De Ligt-Danilo
Chiesa-Arthur-Mclove-Ramsey-Klusevski
Ronaldo Morata

Ideally Cuadrado and Sandrostart but I think they need some rest. Against Parma we can rest Mclove, Chiesa and maybe Ronaldo (but put him on the bench this time).

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Tek
Danilo - Bonucci - De Ligt
Cuads - Arthur - Rabiot - Sandro
Ramsey
Morata - Ronaldo​
Like the lineup except continue with McKennie. Young and no reason to stop the roll he's on until his play falters. Like to see him with Arthur but having Arthur + Ramsey in there worries me against offensive minded Atalanta. So team him with Rabiot as CM.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Glad if Gomez isn't playing. All he does against us is dive to win free-kicks or try to kick it against our defender's hands in the penalty area.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
As strange as it sounds, it's easier to play Atalanta at this point then Genoa, Crotone etc. These provincial teams slow down the game and park the bus, so we struggle. Atalanta wont do that.

I expect us to kill them 3-0.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
As strange as it sounds, it's easier to play Atalanta at this point then Genoa, Crotone etc. These provincial teams slow down the game and park the bus, so we struggle. Atalanta wont do that.

I expect us to kill them 3-0.
Agree.Yet I would be satisfied with any victory.

- - - Updated - - -

How long till Merih is back? Zapata is probably going to abuse BonBon again.
Zapata is far from his last season's form.Demiral will miss this.

- - - Updated - - -

Glad if Gomez isn't playing. All he does against us is dive to win free-kicks or try to kick it against our defender's hands in the penalty area.
And to pass with quality.Always dangerous for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)