[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Palermo (May 5, 2013) (1 Viewer)

Man of the Match

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yeah man. That feeling of absolute depression and anger. We were absolutely soulless, rudder-less and clueless in those dark years between 09-11. Felt like we would never see the end of those days.

Winning our second straight title will banish most of those demons.
B81's infection is spreading.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Can't remember feeling lower as a Juve-fan than around 2009-2011. Pure depression. Sure, there were seasons in the past when we ended up with zeru tituli, but what was so fucking bad about the post-Calciopoli era up until Conte and Marotta arrived was that we didn't even have a chance to win a title. You could just feel it, that we were in no man's land and in no position to compete for any trophy. That fucking sucked.
Fixed :D

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I expect a draw from this one. Palermo are fighting for survival, are morale boosted after their last win over inter and actually have a good team to fight it off. Plus, we only need a point anyway.

Naturally I do hope we end up with a win. The more points we end up the season with the better.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I expect a draw from this one. Palermo are fighting for survival, are morale boosted after their last win over inter and actually have a good team to fight it off. Plus, we only need a point anyway.

Naturally I do hope we end up with a win. The more points we end up the season with the better.
It's going to be a win, 1-0 for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)