[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Palermo (May 5, 2013) (18 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I guess it's just a precaution in case Palermo man up and beat us heavily this weekend, which is bullshit ofcourse. Look at the bright side , we're gonna celebrate twice on the pitch , both times on our own turf. :juventus:
yes and what if Palermo, atalanta and Caglairi beat us :scared: :scared:

then we will still win it though :D

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Looks like it's going to be 3-5-1-1 again folks--media reported that's what Conte was trying in Vinovo today.
So make sure you all get your beauty sleep before the match lest you want to miss the little celebration. :D

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Finally, it's gonna be 31. :)

We're seeing the aim in this match, something we've worked for since August, so it's right to have some consideration about this year.

It's not been an easy season overall; Conte's ban, the terrible transfers, the shitty 3-5-2, January negative streak, Napoli coming up and every newspaper talking shit about us, the unglorious QF against Bayern, the elimination in Coppa Italia in the last minute and then missing an open goal for the qualification just before the final whistle. I can't deny that in January i thought that we wouldn't come up with any trophy in May...

But we've done it, we're here, we're still the best and we'll celebrate again.

A victory achieved with grit, determination and drive, and thanks to the Champions we've got. This scudetto is for the whole team: everybody gave 100% and the group is very united, but in this season I'd choose 3 guys above all: Barzagli, Bonucci and Vidal. Also Chiello's been great, but he didn't play that much due to his injuries... However, the thing I'm happiest about is that after this season we're gonna get serious on the market. Let's hope that these two are the first of a long winning streak in Italy, and also to win a lot in Europe. I believe in Conte, with him and the right player everything's possible.
Great post :tup:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
i want to buy this shirt but not from this site...

http://www.inprimaclasse.it/tshirt/index.html

where else can i buy this? i cant find it on juvestore..:(
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mia-Mamma-Mi-Ha-Fatto-Juventino/153353974733127

Looks like it is custom made, they have the link to that site on their page.

- - - Updated - - -

I like this design, but can't find it on ebay.it. There's a company I use called Street Shirts who do custom t-shirts, so I'm going to get one or two done with a similar custom design, especially as they have a free printing offer at the moment.

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mia-Mamma-Mi-Ha-Fatto-Juventino/153353974733127

Looks like it is custom made, they have the link to that site on their page.

- - - Updated - - -

I like this design, but can't find it on ebay.it. There's a company I use called Street Shirts who do custom t-shirts, so I'm going to get one or two done with a similar custom design, especially as they have a free printing offer at the moment.
thats also coool but i liked the other 1...:)

already ordered 1..:klin:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
:flag2:

I love this Juve. One of my favourite bunch of players (and coach) ever, despite the fact that we've had some players in the past who have been way more talented. This is the Juve that rose from darkness into the light :touched:

Can't remember feeling lower as a Juve-fan than around 2009-2011. Pure depression. Sure, there were seasons in the past when we ended up with zeru tituli, but what was so fucking bad about the post-Calciopoli era up until Conte arrived was that we didn't even have a chance to win a title. You could just feel it, that we were in no man's land and in no position to compete for any trophy. That fucking sucked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)