[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Palermo (May 5, 2013) (10 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
"Nothing from 5th may Scudetto presentation. Figc will give us trophy on 11th of May after Cagliari match at 22:45. Juventus will try to negotiate the game to be played on 12th at15h so they could do a tour around the city afterwards." Tuttosport
Too bad. I was really hoping for celebration this weekend.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
"Nothing from 5th may Scudetto presentation. Figc will give us trophy on 11th of May after Cagliari match at 22:45. Juventus will try to negotiate the game to be played on 12th at15h so they could do a tour around the city afterwards." Tuttosport
Simple:

May 5: Celebrate Strama's & Ronaldo's tears

May 12: Celebrate Scudetto

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
yes me too makes no sense to me anyway. we still play a game one week later.

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
yes me too makes no sense to me anyway. we still play a game one week later.
I guess it's just a precaution in case Palermo man up and beat us heavily this weekend, which is bullshit ofcourse. Look at the bright side , we're gonna celebrate twice on the pitch , both times on our own turf. :juventus:

Apr 8, 2013
Finally, it's gonna be 31. :)

We're seeing the aim in this match, something we've worked for since August, so it's right to have some consideration about this year.

It's not been an easy season overall; Conte's ban, the terrible transfers, the shitty 3-5-2, January negative streak, Napoli coming up and every newspaper talking shit about us, the unglorious QF against Bayern, the elimination in Coppa Italia in the last minute and then missing an open goal for the qualification just before the final whistle. I can't deny that in January i thought that we wouldn't come up with any trophy in May...

But we've done it, we're here, we're still the best and we'll celebrate again.

A victory achieved with grit, determination and drive, and thanks to the Champions we've got. This scudetto is for the whole team: everybody gave 100% and the group is very united, but in this season I'd choose 3 guys above all: Barzagli, Bonucci and Vidal. Also Chiello's been great, but he didn't play that much due to his injuries... However, the thing I'm happiest about is that after this season we're gonna get serious on the market. Let's hope that these two are the first of a long winning streak in Italy, and also to win a lot in Europe. I believe in Conte, with him and the right player everything's possible.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Finally, it's gonna be 31. :)

We're seeing the aim in this match, something we've worked for since August, so it's right to have some consideration about this year.

It's not been an easy season overall; Conte's ban, the terrible transfers, the shitty 3-5-2, January negative streak, Napoli coming up and every newspaper talking shit about us, the unglorious QF against Bayern, the elimination in Coppa Italia in the last minute and then missing an open goal for the qualification just before the final whistle. I can't deny that in January i thought that we wouldn't come up with any trophy in May...

But we've done it, we're here, we're still the best and we'll celebrate again.

A victory achieved with grit, determination and drive, and thanks to the Champions we've got. This scudetto is for the whole team: everybody gave 100% and the group is very united, but in this season I'd choose 3 guys above all: Barzagli, Bonucci and Vidal. Also Chiello's been great, but he didn't play that much due to his injuries... However, the thing I'm happiest about is that after this season we're gonna get serious on the market. Let's hope that these two are the first of a long winning streak in Italy, and also to win a lot in Europe. I believe in Conte, with him and the right player everything's possible.
:tup: nice post bro.

It's all a big journey that will hopefully culminate in us becoming European Champions one day. We've come a very long way from the Ferrara/Zac/Delneri days. There has been a lot of mistakes and frustrations along the way, but we are on the right path.

#31 bishes

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Palermo expecting favours from us?

Hows about Pal, erm, no!

There it is folks, the shittiest joke you'll read today

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)