[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Milan [November 10th, 2019] (3 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I really don’t understand the confidence in this thread. We look like conceding a couple of goals against any team that can build up some form of attack. On the other hand we look clueless in attack.

Post CL game and a well rested Milan. We’ll definitely struggle in this game. It will be a draw.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I really don’t understand the confidence in this thread. We look like conceding a couple of goals against any team that can build up some form of attack. On the other hand we look clueless in attack.

Post CL game and a well rested Milan. We’ll definitely struggle in this game. It will be a draw.
They have no chance, not only because of their poor team, but also, because of their dummy coach ....and playing in our ground ...Cmon, even Zero chance they don't have ...it's our game to lose

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
They have no chance, not only because of their poor team, but also, because of their dummy coach ....and playing in our ground ...Cmon, even Zero chance they don't have ...it's our game to lose
Of course it’s our game to lose. Almost every game is. We’ve struggled against weaker sides than Milan recently. Watch Sarri field a narrow formation once again.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We look very fragile at defense.Any shot on our goal is a potential goal no mater against which team we are playing.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
So apparently Cristiano could miss the game due to knee issues.

Blessing in disguise perhaps, since he will get some much needed rest and recharge his batteries.

Having said that, these are the kind of games that bring out the best of him and if we are heading towards a stalemate his presence will definitely be felt. Case in point, the Lecce game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)