[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Empoli [March 30th, 2019] (13 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Dude, don't even bother about that. I don't care about the dislikes. I wouldn't be surprised @DAiDEViLmade several profiles and all he does he dislikes.
You are the special needs kid who's famous for doing that. You even got banned for it if i remember correctly. Now go back playing football manager.

Just for fun, ratings given out by me:

2900 positive
500 negative

Marc:
126 positive
113 negative

Tell me, who's ratio is more negative here?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:
Jun 6, 2015
You are right but I did it on principle because I dont believe in dislikes as I see it as a negative thing and because Im not the most positive person in the world I try to avoid it and be more positive...
This is why you wont see me dislike posts unless its a special case..
I do likes though..
You should probably try harder as you've literally given people more dislikes than positive ratings.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
You should probably try harder as you've literally given people more dislikes than positive ratings.
Klovn is not people.. :D

- - - Updated - - -

You are the special needs kid who's famous for doing that. You even got banned for it if i remember correctly. Now go back playing football manager.

2900 positive
500 negative

Marc:
126 positive
113 negative

I preferred to ignore his accusation but I do get some positive ratings from you so unless you have a mixed personality I`d really be surprised that you would do it..

Powis

Dec 9, 2009

2900 positive
500 negative

Marc:
126 positive
113 negative

Jezz, 500 is a lot. :oops2: I've given 5 only.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
So it is Empoli? ....walk in the park in our stadium ...imagine we lose this one ...the drama on the news and her in Tuz will be catastrophic.... hope we win :scared:

- - - Updated - - -

:howler: That is rich coming from you. You only post this: ---> :lol:

Cause you're too dumb to create a meaningful post.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: @Klovn is clown.
Post Ironic ... once he disagrees with you ...he throw the " mental something " ...i started to believe he is actually mental :hihi:
Klovn ...he was searching on every post for me to dislike :lol:....all my posts ..... like those bugs stick in your shoes.:rofl:

Guys ...just relax ....we are all in love with this team ...just respect & accept ....

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:howler: That is rich coming from you. You only post this: ---> :lol:

Cause you're too dumb to create a meaningful post.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: @Klovn is clown.
Whereas your genius shines through consistently :lol3:
https://www.juventuz.com/threads/sincere-apology.43300/

- - - Updated - - -

I suppose not all of us can be such super geniuses as to believe the Terminator movies are the best films ever, and Arnold is the greatest actor. :lol3:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I wonder if this bot is designed to do other things or is he like an old fashion bot who only does dislikes...

- - - Updated - - -

So it is Empoli? ....walk in the park in our stadium ...imagine we lose this one ...the drama on the news and her in Tuz will be catastrophic.... hope we win :scared:

- - - Updated - - -

Post Ironic ... once he disagrees with you ...he throw the " mental something " ...i started to believe he is actually mental :hihi:
Klovn ...he was searching on every post for me to dislike :lol:....all my posts ..... like those bugs stick in your shoes.:rofl:

Guys ...just relax ....we are all in love with this team ...just respect & accept ....
I think you are taking it too far - He doesnt throw the mental on everyone but he does attack.. Anyway we are guys we dont need to be offended from every word just suck it up and get what he is saying instead of how. He is ok although his avatar creeps me on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)