[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Catania (March 10, 2013) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Paul Pogba

• Nobody

• Giaccherini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
For them Legrottaglie is suspended, Barrientos and Bergessio doubtful.

Should be an easy home win.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
I could see Gio-Matri. Considering gio didn't even play against celtic in any of the fixtures. Matri will probably come off later for vuci or quag.

Jul 10, 2006
Matri is fit as fuck and has scored 7 goals in his last 10 matches. I could see him playing against Catania... Quags is highly unlikely to be in the irst 11 but will likely come off the bench.

I still like Matri - Giovinco.... but it's probably going to be Vuci - Gio.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
So, Vidal is suspended, but we still have Barzagli, Chiellini, Pirlo and Matri (and De Ceglie if I`m not mistaking) a yellow card away from 1 game ban...
Whats the best scenario for us - start them on Sunday with a secret agenda to pick a yellow card, miss the trip to Bologna and be available for Derby D`Italia in Milano, or play all the games with the best possible starting 11 and if someone gets suspended, so be it..?

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Play full team, each game is worth 3 points, and Inter aren't title contenders, so would rather pick up 6 points (beating Bologna and Catania and losing to Inter cause of suspension), rather than getting 5 points by resting players (draw with Bologna and Catania and beating Inter)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)