[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Catania (March 10, 2013) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Paul Pogba

• Nobody

• Giaccherini

Results are only viewable after voting.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
LOL who copies a post? :sergio: :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Before the goal, was anyone else wondering, "It's amazing this 19 year old French kid who we thought wouldn't play too much is suddenly our go to guy. Any attack that had any chance of materializing had to have Pogba. The teams was utterly frustrating today. Barring chiellini who's passing was awful, our defense was very solid.

Asamoah was completely out of it. We need him to get back to form. None of our 4 attackers did anything worthwhile. Pirlo was horrible, marchisio was frustrating. The team was really in shambles.

I just want to say something.

When a team is playing great, and some player gets MOM, that's good. But when a team, a whole team, is playing atrocious football, and one of its players gets MOM, it's the mark of something special
And when this guy is 19 Years old at the very beginning if his football career, with very little experience, to be able to carry a team like Juventus on his back in one of our most important games if the year, and never lose his composure for 94 mins. Always focused, on every area of the pitch.

And that last touch, the way he controlled that ball. To do it so calmly abs expertly in the dying minutes of the game when everyone has lost their stamina and focus. To be able to do all that in 1 game, is a mark of a true champion.

Little by little this guy is cementing himself into this team, and I really cannot be happier. We've not got an extraordinary player in The making, we've got an extraordinary player.
Amen :tup:

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
For me we dominated for 88 minutes and deserved the full victory. Yes the attack was extremely mediocre but 3 points is deserved. Juve retrieved the ball back very quickly when possession was lost- again just problems in the final 3rd.

All our attacking players were terrrible..

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Missed the last 5 minutes of this one because I had to bring my mother for dinner.

I am the biggest fake fan here :stuckup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)