[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Catania (March 10, 2013) (5 Viewers)

MoM

• Paul Pogba

• Nobody

• Giaccherini

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 13, 2007
Before the goal, was anyone else wondering, "It's amazing this 19 year old French kid who we thought wouldn't play too much is suddenly our go to guy. Any attack that had any chance of materializing had to have Pogba. The teams was utterly frustrating today. Barring chiellini who's passing was awful, our defense was very solid.

Asamoah was completely out of it. We need him to get back to form. None of our 4 attackers did anything worthwhile. Pirlo was horrible, marchisio was frustrating. The team was really in shambles.

I just want to say something.

When a team is playing great, and some player gets MOM, that's good. But when a team, a whole team, is playing atrocious football, and one of its players gets MOM, it's the mark of something special
And when this guy is 19 Years old at the very beginning if his football career, with very little experience, to be able to carry a team like Juventus on his back in one of our most important games if the year, and never lose his composure for 94 mins. Always focused, on every area of the pitch.

And that last touch, the way he controlled that ball. To do it so calmly abs expertly in the dying minutes of the game when everyone has lost their stamina and focus. To be able to do all that in 1 game, is a mark of a true champion.

Little by little this guy is cementing himself into this team, and I really cannot be happier. We've not got an extraordinary player in The making, we've got an extraordinary player.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Before the goal, was anyone else wondering, "It's amazing this 19 year old French kid who we thought wouldn't play too much is suddenly our go to guy. Any attack that had any chance of materializing had to have Pogba. The teams was utterly frustrating today. Barring chiellini who's passing was awful, our defense was very solid.

Asamoah was completely out of it. We need him to get back to form. None of our 4 attackers did anything worthwhile. Pirlo was horrible, marchisio was frustrating. The team was really in shambles.

I just want to say something.

When a team is playing great, and some player gets MOM, that's good. But when a team, a whole team, is playing atrocious football, and one of its players gets MOM, it's the mark of something special
And when this guy is 19 Years old at the very beginning if his football career, with very little experience, to be able to carry a team like Juventus on his back in one of our most important games if the year, and never lose his composure for 94 mins. Always focused, on every area of the pitch.

And that last touch, the way he controlled that ball. To do it so calmly abs expertly in the dying minutes of the game when everyone has lost their stamina and focus. To be able to do all that in 1 game, is a mark of a true champion.

Little by little this guy is cementing himself into this team, and I really cannot be happier. We've not got an extraordinary player in The making, we've got an extraordinary player.
Good post.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #273
    So I did the fake fan and left the match at 65th minute to go to the gym, we were so dominant that I thought it's only a matter of time until we break the deadlock. True we were dominant but our forwards sucked big time, they were horrible and it makes me sad on how good we are and how weak our forward line is. We will simply dominate much more if we had two proper attackers. Even before I left and before the horrible minutes everyone was talking about Pogba appeared better than everyone else. The defenders were very good too.

Great victory, great results all in all, hopefully Napoli miss on European football altogether.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    [video=facebook;10200799745064387]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200799745064387[/video]
    Am I blind?

Rolando Maran (Catania's manager): “Losing like this is really a heavy blow. It’s a shame, as there was a clear Paul Pogba foul in the build-up to the goal. I am still happy with the performance.”

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    He must've meant Barazagli, the way he collected the ball with his foot high up in the air before the attack started. In my opinion, that wasn't a foul, but I've seen refs give fouls for that. So in that sense; thank fuck he didn't blow his whistle at that point.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    If he did mean Pogba, though, I have no idea what the hell he's talking about.

:crazy:
    He probably talks about Barzagli. And yes, we were lucky it wasn't called and we're lucky the Catania player wasn't a bit faster there. In that case we'd have had the Nani-Arbeloa situation and a potential red card.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    We've had a lot of refereeing decisions go against us this season, so it would've been very typical if he had called a foul for that.

This win feels so fucking great :tuttosport:

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
    So I did the fake fan and left the match at 65th minute to go to the gym, we were so dominant that I thought it's only a matter of time until we break the deadlock. True we were dominant but our forwards sucked big time, they were horrible and it makes me sad on how good we are and how weak our forward line is. We will simply dominate much more if we had two proper attackers. Even before I left and before the horrible minutes everyone was talking about Pogba appeared better than everyone else. The defenders were very good too.

Great victory, great results all in all, hopefully Napoli miss on European football altogether.
    Seen ur post on goal.com i knew i seen this post before when i was reading haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)