[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Catania (March 10, 2013) (5 Viewers)

MoM

• Paul Pogba

• Nobody

• Giaccherini

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 1, 2003
paul labile pogba had a fuckin beast of a game, and how he caught the ball before he crossed it over that led to the goal - wow.

LOLed when giacc hesitated taking his shirt off - so glad the goal went in as it was a pretty weak hit to be honest, but luckily andujar was not in the right position to save it.

I really loved how EVERYONE celebrated this win - so much passion

Aug 25, 2012
let milan and lazio kick those naples scums out of the picture. scumbags dun perform in european stages but attempt to cause problems in the domestic league:sergio:
they are a shame in italy

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'll go mad if we get a Schalke / Gala in th draw. Would be amazing. Though I've got to say, I'm not getting cocky about our lead yet. Remember we were 8 points ahead in the winter break and that was reduced to half in no time. We still have Lazio inter and Meelan to go. Maximum concentration for the next 6 rounds, and if we still have this lead, then we could ease up. And celebrate. :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
In championship campaigns, there are matches where you suck but still manage a way to get the 3 points anyway. This was precisely one of them. Could well be the biggest goal and the biggest weekend en route to the 2012-2013 campianato title.

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Typical static post CL performance, just that this time we had so many fresh players in the line up, that the CL fatigue shouldn't have been an excuse. Precious three pts in the end, and that's what matters the most at this stage. I'd take this kind of performances till the end, if we give our best and run like madmen in the CL.

Pogba was gradually winning me over. Today he finally won me. Now we can say with security that he's a jewel and already a top quality player.
For me its was the first game with a juve shirt on. His quality shined... Now it shines brighter when he under-pressure

- - - Updated - - -

In championship campaigns, there are matches where you suck but still manage a way to get the 3 points anyway. This was precisely one of them. Could well be the biggest goal and the biggest weekend en route to the 2012-2013 campianato title.
True... I remember old juve use to play for 1-0 and made it so easy....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)