[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Calciopoli Directors [December 7th, 2018] (1 Viewer)

vote cazzo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
@Bianconero_Aus

Remember when @PedroFlu said we going to badly regret missing out on Gagliardini as he will be future NT captain? :lol3:

From FIF:

This match made me realise what a poor all round Gags is. Can't shoot, can't tackle, over 6ft but can't head. Kuzamanovic is one of the worst player I've seen but he is twice the player of Gags.

Atalanta robbed us.
I instantly remembered this when I saw Gagliardini missing that goal. I did overrate him a little bit lol.

Good to be wrong though, I'm always annoyed at any real good player Inter has. Always hope they are absolute trash.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I instantly remembered this when I saw Gagliardini missing that goal. I did overrate him a little bit lol.

Good to be wrong though, I'm always annoyed at any real good player Inter has. Always hope they are absolute trash.
Tbf, being subjugated to Inter virus and developing at Juve are different. He might have been a diff player for us. Ranocchia and Bonucci might have been diff players if we signed Ranocchia instead and Inter brought Bonucci back.

I didn't think we had space for him or that we should spend part of our funds on him or Kessie, but Gaglia at Atalanta did sort of remind me of Tacchinardi.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Tbf, being subjugated to Inter virus and developing at Juve are different. He might have been a diff player for us. Ranocchia and Bonucci might have been diff players if we signed Ranocchia instead and Inter brought Bonucci back.

I didn't think we had space for him or that we should spend part of our funds on him or Kessie, but Gaglia at Atalanta did sort of remind me of Tacchinardi.
That's quite a good point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)