[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-1 Udinese (August 23rd, 2015) (1 Viewer)

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
fuck Bein really, such a half arsed station and they push to outbid others and now don't have the means to provide half decent broadcasting. ESPN used to have all games live online, and then replays available shortly after on their servers for whole season.
I'm really tempted to put on a satellite and get hotbird, instead of paying money fot this shet.

Jul 20, 2012
$#@! Bein really, such a half arsed station and they push to outbid others and now don't have the means to provide half decent broadcasting. ESPN used to have all games live online, and then replays available shortly after on their servers for whole season.
I'm really tempted to put on a satellite and get hotbird, instead of paying money fot this shet.
I remember when Foxsports had the rights, and basically all games would be on tv. And like about two years ago on bein, they used to always play juve, now if you are lucky

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
JuventusFC ‏@juventusfc 57s57 seconds ago

#Juventus starting XI: Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner, Pereyra, Padoin, Pogba, Evra, Mandzukic, Coman. #JuveUdinese

JuventusFC ‏@juventusfc 49s49 seconds ago

#Juventus substitutes: Neto, Rubinho, Isla, Caceres, Rugani, Alex Sandro, Sturaro, Vitale, Dybala, Zaza, Llorente. #JuveUdinese

Apr 9, 2015
Juventus: Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner, Pereyra, Padoin, Pogba, Evra, Mandzukic, Coman

Juventus bench: Neto, Rubinho, Isla, Caceres, Rugani, Alex Sandro, Sturaro, Vitale, Dybala, Zaza, Llorente

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
good line-up, even though coman starting is a bit surprising.
considering our injury worries our bench still looks quite nice :agree:.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #277
    Woah Allegri shaking things up. Trying to get Coman going full steam ahead I see.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
    May 16, 2010
    I remember when Foxsports had the rights, and basically all games would be on tv. And like about two years ago on bein, they used to always play juve, now if you are lucky
    yeah, ridiculous they're limited to show one game at the time. hopefully they end up shutting down the whole thing like fox did.
    You guys should really get Acestream installed on a PC. It works pretty well - have it hooked up to my TV. Go to http://www.livefootballol.com for Acestream (and sop cast links).

Been watching a lot of EPL on it and it works pretty smoothly.
    That's fine and all untill there's an important game or CL nights that streaming become a headache.
    HAAHAHA

hopefully ur stream dies
    how about you Lion? you listening to the game on radio at the shop?

- - - Updated - - -

:tuttosport:

is he going to be nervous tho?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)