[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-1 Udinese (August 23rd, 2015) (1 Viewer)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It's not that Llorente is better which on current form I don't think he is.

Allegri just prefers to use an experienced striker in the opening game.

Hopefully he scores a brace and some club comes forward with the money.

- - - Updated - - -

On what basis do you say this ?

We're talking about the freaking opening game of the season here, we aren't at the closure of the season.He's a Juve player now.Lets see how he can perform for us before jumping to conclusions.

Oh and we bought Morata for €20m last yr and he was benched for the first three months into the season.Infact he barely had any starts in the first half of the season.Now tell me if he proved to be a waste of money.

Zaza isn't in the same class as Morata but if he does a Pereyra as in becomes an important squad player for us, he would've done well to justify the money we paid for him.
fucking sevilla better b watching

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
You've got to be kidding me.
Not at all. Zaza has pace - he can take on a defender, but most importantly he has a killer instinct inside the box. He can score goals and work hard to help his team. An allround striker. You're seriously underrating him. I'm not saying he's top class, but compared to Llorente.. Llorente is equal to Gilardino FFS.

Llorente can do but two things:
1. hold on to the ball with his back towards goal.
2. win headers and score on either crossing or set pieces.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #248
    @Mark - I work from 12-6 today so I'm watching the game later which you know that means I'm opening the next match thread late.

I'm sure we will have plenty to talk about in this thread to keep people busy.

:hustini:

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    @Mark - I work from 12-6 today so I'm watching the game later which you know that means I'm opening the next match thread late.

I'm sure we will have plenty to talk about in this thread to keep people busy.

:hustini:

at least have the time right next time. That's all I ask.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Not at all. Zaza has pace - he can take on a defender, but most importantly he has a killer instinct inside the box. He can score goals and work hard to help his team. An allround striker. You're seriously underrating him. I'm not saying he's top class, but compared to Llorente.. Llorente is equal to Gilardino FFS.

Llorente can do but two things:
    1. hold on to the ball with his back towards goal.
    2. win headers and score on either crossing or set pieces.
    OK. I will keep it short and simple. Zaza is poor man's Matri. Just remember Llorente from 2013/2014 season under Conte. He was brilliant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)