[Serie A] Juventus 0-1 Empoli [August 28th, 2021] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I told you already. Use multi-quote. You're on forum for years and you don't know how to use it.
Check your PM.

- - - Updated - - -

I should have. FFS, we were better under Pirlo. Disgusting and embarassing performance.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk
:rofl:

He never knew how to coach. That's why nobody wanted to employ him for 2-3 years. He is that bad.

Quite simple. Bayern is a great team. Juventus is a shite team.

Kyle Breadbaker is an idiot. Always was and always will be.

Shut up. Hey, Green Day released an album in your honour. It is called American Idiot. No offense, @Bjerknes. You're awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Fake fanning. Who's with me?
I should have. FFS, we were better under Pirlo. Disgusting and embarassing performance.

it is safe to assume that even allegri himself doesn't know what formation is it gonna be.

Allegri forget how to coach ? Too much holiday
He never knew how to coach. That's why nobody wanted to employ him for 2-3 years. He is that bad.

Didn't watch the match, can anyone give me a resume?

Just who played well, who was poor, etc.

Just got in. We lost to Empoli?

- - - Updated - - -

So how did this happen? Let me guess, the midfield of Bentancur and Rabiot were total shit as usual?

Was Alex Sandro proving he isn't up to this level too?
Shut up. Hey, Green Day released an album in your honour. It is called American Idiot. No offense, @Bjerknes. You're awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

i can't see most of smilies for quite sometime btw. any help?
What browser do you use?

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Check your PM.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

What browser do you use?
uncalled for. I was genuine when I said hope you can get help with your meth problem.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
I couldn't watch byt wtf happened here? I thought we looked good against Udinese, other than Szczesny.
Same problem that we've had since 2015. No midfield. So every time we tried to get the ball into dangerous areas Empoli just easily snatched it away and launched a counter-attack that led to a dangerous situation. We couldn't control possession at all, it was more or less Empoli that controlled us.

Another factor in the first 45 was a lack of a striker. Chiesa and Cuadrado made great attacking runs but there was no one there to help out, and most of the crosses just ended up to no one because there was absolutely no one in front of the goal to try and score.

We need to start Locatelli every game to get some solidity in midfield and we need to start Morata, because the goals have to come from somewhere now that Ronaldo is out. Even if Morata is having confidence issues, he's still gonna pull 1-2 defenders off and allow space for Chiesa and Dybala to attack into. Dybala as the #9 sounds great on paper but we're not fucking 2012 Barcelona, we have to rely on crosses and counter-attacks due to our shitty midfield that can't keep possession for the life of them and for that reason Dybala does not work there alone.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Same problem that we've had since 2015. No midfield. So every time we tried to get the ball into dangerous areas Empoli just easily snatched it away and launched a counter-attack that led to a dangerous situation. We couldn't control possession at all, it was more or less Empoli that controlled us.

Another factor in the first 45 was a lack of a striker. Chiesa and Cuadrado made great attacking runs but there was no one there to help out, and most of the crosses just ended up to no one because there was absolutely no one in front of the goal to try and score.

We need to start Locatelli every game to get some solidity in midfield and we need to start Morata, because the goals have to come from somewhere now that Ronaldo is out. Even if Morata is having confidence issues, he's still gonna pull 1-2 defenders off and allow space for Chiesa and Dybala to attack into. Dybala as the #9 sounds great on paper but we're not fucking 2012 Barcelona, we have to rely on crosses and counter-attacks due to our shitty midfield that can't keep possession for the life of them and for that reason Dybala does not work there alone.

Are you sure midfield is our problem?!!!!!!
Based on 95% of the experts of this forum, our problem was Ronaldo!
It seems that they believed we will become the miracle world concurring club ten times the power of Barcelona Munich ManCity Liverpool Rmadrid once CR7 leaves the club!

Now that he has left, I see that our first step towards world concurring is with a glorious loss to empoli

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It seems that they believed we will become the miracle world concurring club ten times the power of Barcelona Munich ManCity Liverpool Rmadrid once CR7 leaves the club!

Now that he has left, I see that our first step towards world concurring is with a glorious loss to empoli
You’re just having Stockholm syndrome. Ronaldo left our club in financial ruin, and now he’s screwing us because he isn’t here. This was his plan all along.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

I conquer

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
You’re just having Stockholm syndrome. Ronaldo left our club in financial ruin, and now he’s screwing us because he isn’t here. This was his plan all along.
Stockholm syndrome is when you have a coach that failed at two ECL final in epic fashion and u still thinks that all his decision is masterpieces simply because he created a 4-2-3-1 juve formation that momentarily gave us exciting football

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Stockholm syndrome is when you have a coach that failed at two ECL final in epic fashion and u still thinks that all his decision is masterpieces simply because he created a 4-2-3-1 juve formation that momentarily gave us exciting football
There’s no way Ronaldo could even fit in that formation!!! He is too selfish and takes too many free kicks so he would need to be in a 4-3-3 which Allegri doesn’t like even though he uses it all the time. Could you imagine Ronaldo taking all our free kicks in a 4-2-3-1 formation? No, no no no no no

Jan 10, 2021
There’s no way Ronaldo could even fit in that formation!!! He is too selfish and takes too many free kicks so he would need to be in a 4-3-3 which Allegri doesn’t like even though he uses it all the time. Could you imagine Ronaldo taking all our free kicks in a 4-2-3-1 formation? No, no no no no no
Why is freekick always the problem for juve? Bayern plays cool ball and don't rely on freekicks and let's see how many freekicks juve will score this season. Cr7 being selfish is a myth because I have seen dybala in the final third being so selfish than anything. I will take ronaldo over dybala but since we have chiesa I think the two might not be missed

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks so much .I am happy juve fans will realize where the problem has been all this while. It ain't ronaldo or pirlo or anyone .it is that dead midfield and goalie called scnezny mixed with inconsistent sandro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)