[SERIE A] inter vs JUVENTUS (11/22/08) (4 Viewers)

Your prediction?

• Juventus win

• Draw

• Merda win

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
My problem is moli is often outta position, quarsema can get in there, into the box penalty or square it immediatly comes to mind.
But whoever iris we gotta take em seriously and give our best
No doubt. I expect a tough game like usually from our Lion, Pavel.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I just realized that I won't be able to watch the game due to a wedding.I think I'll jump out of the window and scream "Fuck Zlatan&Inter" soon.

I can't stand that shit,out of 38 games my freakin uncle has to marry exactly when we face the chokers.Arghhhhhhhhh!I think I'll spoil the party out of desperation:evil:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Marceℓℓo;1804294 said:
I just realized that I won't be able to watch the game due to a wedding.I think I'll jump out of the window and scream "Fuck Zlatan&Inter" soon.

I can't stand that shit,out of 38 games my freakin uncle has to marry exactly when we face the chokers.Arghhhhhhhhh!I think I'll spoil the party out of desperation:evil:
Fuck sake man, you'll miss the match just for your uncle's wedding?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I don't know why everyone is writing off quaresema, he is still a threat, especially against moli
I rate Quaresma as a talent and the threat he can pose, even defended him against Inter fans who wrote him off after his first bad game. But how his being now is nothing new, he is a extremely skilled player, but one who is DUMB AS FUCK. He has NO idea how to use his raw talent, and is in his own little world, he plays his own game in the middle of the game. Quite oblivious of what goes around him, and hence WAY off in general output because he is too dumb to realise its a team sport.

He can have his moments of doing normal team player stuff, but so far in all games, I have seen him, and yeah, I really get why Mourinho had that outburst about him and keeps subbing him out in half time after all those games he started him and gave him a shot (has been a liability). He is an insanely daft and frustrating player. If he just sucked due to lack of talent, it would be fine, but he is useless so far because of like of basic football brain (He was the same in Porto, they tolerated him because his raw talent alone justified letting him be in his own world out on the pitch).

He will be benched against Palermo for sure, its already confirmed, Mourinho has had enough of starting him everytime only to take him out at half time because he is so counter productive in cooperation with his teammates. So yeah, this will pretty much mean he will be benched against us too probably, because to start against us, he will need to impress against Palermo if he comes on. And I really doubt that.

Either way, benched or not, he wont be much of a treat, because football is a team sport, and until he realises that, he wont be much of a treat to us.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Ален;1804289 said:
Actually, he is. Quaresma is of Gypsy descant. He doesn't hide that and he says he's proud of it. His nickname back in Portugal is cigano, which means "gypsy".
They are creating a gyspy core to their team; chivu, quaresmalda, and king zingaro along with fortune teller the special one.
Btw, this in no way is intended as a racist remark.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
100%.

You're just like myself. I can't stand players with the pony show. All what they try to do is chew the ball, show off and most of the times they end up loosing it.

Thats why Ale is class. You do the tricks when it's necessarily. Not every 3seconds like Quaresma/Ibra.

We've got something Inter will never have, and that is Heart and Soul.
So true. But its a pity, that not many people honour the unselfish and more effective play of wingers like Camo or Nedved. When I am talking to people about Juve or about some players, they will always end up telling me "Camo is slow. Camo doesn't have skills" and then turn to Quaresma and say "Have you seen that on youtube....."
Heart and Soul. Well said. One thing I have seen there on the field too is the love in this squad. Where in the world would a striker go to his direct opponent for the same spot in the team and celebrate with him?? And thats just one thing. Watching the players celebrate the first win vs. Real.....I haven't seen that at any other club in the last few months and I really like that.

:dazed: :dazed: :dazed:
I am serious. Molinaro plays always good in big games. Can't remember him having a bad game against a big club. Maybe its a psycho thing and more motivation.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Ален;1804289 said:
Actually, he is. Quaresma is of Gypsy descant. He doesn't hide that and he says he's proud of it. His nickname back in Portugal is cigano, which means "gypsy".
What are you? Some kind of bible? :D

Thanks for the info :tup:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ален;1804303 said:
I missed the last Inter-Juve match because my wife's cousin was getting married :sick:
Yeah, I think I remember that. To be in a wedding while Juve are playing away to Inter. That must be weird feeling.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Fuck sake man, you'll miss the match just for your uncle's wedding?
I might be there at the curch but will leave afterwards.Depends on a lot of things actually:the wedding party will take place at my uncle's restaurant and he has one hell of a screen in there.I don't know if he has SKY or anything where I could watch it though.It's a gamble.

:depressed:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)