serie a highlights (1 Viewer)

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Setanta sport do a wrap-up of Serie A, they may have something available, RAI do one as well but their site is pathetic at best. Other than that i'm not sure if anyone would have compiled anything for download. I'm assuming youture is garbage too???

OP
suligodsilla
Jun 7, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    Setanta sport do a wrap-up of Serie A, they may have something available, RAI do one as well but their site is pathetic at best. Other than that i'm not sure if anyone would have compiled anything for download. I'm assuming youture is garbage too???
    yeah yeah youtube = garbage.

I'm sure Alex-444 would know.
    yeah good i should write him, or do you think he will visit this thread? maybe i should rename the thread so that he is interested to see it. maybe something like big titts in serie a haha. good?

OP
    suligodsilla
    Jun 7, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    yeah good two approvals, i think a man has to do what he has to do

---------- Post added 20.02.2012 at 03:47 ----------

a fuck i dont know how to change the name. am i able to do that or do i have to become a mod for this kind of things?

OP
    suligodsilla
    Jun 7, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    hahahah yeah good now that you are here i have to ask you something brother. my question is do you know if there is a fucking decent show where they show more highlights from serie a an not only the goals? and can i download somewhere this show? torrent or rapidshare or fuck knows what else.

OP
    suligodsilla
    Jun 7, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    there must be some guy outside this world who uploads this show from the official channels. like bundesliga from dsf or ard, la liga 360 on sky or english games highlights. it cant be that hard fuck the internet if its not able to give me what i want.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
    there must be some guy outside this world who uploads this show from the official channels. like bundesliga from dsf or ard, la liga 360 on sky or english games highlights. it cant be that hard fuck the internet if its not able to give me what i want.
    in Austria did not show a serie A? sky ger or orf ?
    edit
    Austria German Sky Sport, Sport1, Sportdigital
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Serie_A_broadcasters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)