[Serie A] Genoa 0-1 JUVENTUS (March 16th 2014) (4 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Licht

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Osvaldo

• Llorente

• Quag

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:agree: I'd be so pumped and up for it had it been a CL encounter, or a game against the dirty scum of Inter, Milan, Napoli, Roma, Fiorentina, or even Parma.

However, a 2.45 am game against Genoa?! Meh.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Motta :shocked:
Gilardino :shocked:
De Ceglie :shocked:
Calaio :shocked:

we are sooooo screwed...

- - - Updated - - -

I think and hope Giovinco plays in this match.. he has been pretty good last matches (3 assists in 3 matches in the EL).. Though he should train on his finishing..

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
They'll sit deep in their own half, refusing to exploit our obvious weakness, we'll destroy them and all will be well in the minds of some people
:lol: The sad truth.
Bottom Serie A teams are so mediocre ffs, they are doing more harm than good to us by being so fucking cowards and mediocre.

FFs Conte,... u better play second fiddle here....otherwise ill want some seriosu explanations

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
its like hes reading this forum and doing the opposite on purpose :lol:
well, hes resting Marchisio atleast :lol: Ogbonna and Isla had a hard game in the EL and he will need them for the second leg.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I am still pissed of of Fiorentina game .Whatever someone can said Genoa can be tricky at home and we must be with some good squad against them.But not fielding our best 11 against Fiorentina and making his fans to suffer and even one week more is really unfair at least.He obviosly thinks only about winn9ing scudetto this year and to make a history of 3 in a row and a point history.He gave just non existing explanations for other competitions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)