[Serie A] Genoa 0-1 JUVENTUS (March 16th 2014) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Licht

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Osvaldo

• Llorente

• Quag

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
About the game: we played extremely below par but again, it was enough to win it.
Having said that, Genoa were frantic but didn't really create much with the exception of one clear chance and the (non existant) penalty.
The refereeing was terrible, really inconsistent, Gilardino should have been booked in at least two other occasions whilst Pogba was shown a YC for a clear touch of the ball (Matuzalem should have been booked for diving). Not to mention disallowing possibly one of the nicest goals scored this season. However, we do look tired and that's worrying but I think that on thursday the players know it's an in-out situation and will play at their best. Hopefully the rested Barzagli and Tevez will prove crucial to win it.

Apr 8, 2013
:lol: The perfect win against those motherfuckers, seriously. They're one of those irrelevant team in Italy who to be on the spotlight keep saying that we rob and shit like that. The ridiculous thing is that against them we ALWAYS get bad calls, and more than one... It happened 2 years ago, one year ago in Turin and even this year. Was so sweet that free-kick at the end by Pirlo to crush their hopes of a (deserved point). And that motherfucker Preziosi, Galliani's best buddy, just deserves that.

24 wins, 3 draws, 1 loss. CONGA!

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
So, Barzagli was very accurate saying that it's gonna be a very hard match for us. Our players are tired after a long set of games while Genoa was well rested and fired up. Thankfully, we managed to get those 3 precious points. It's also clear that we miss Carlitos very much. I feel he's gonna tear Fiorentina into pieces this thursday when he comes back.
But they don't try hard in any game, what are they tired from?

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
:lol: The perfect win against those motherfuckers, seriously. They're one of those irrelevant team in Italy who to be on the spotlight keep saying that we rob and shit like that. The ridiculous thing is that against them we ALWAYS get bad calls, and more than one... It happened 2 years ago, one year ago in Turin and even this year. Was so sweet that free-kick at the end by Pirlo to crush their hopes of a (deserved point). And that motherfucker Preziosi, Galliani's best buddy, just deserves that.

:agree: These turds always puts in extra effort against us. Watch them capitulate next week. This was one sweet victory.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
:lol: The perfect win against those $#@!s, seriously. They're one of those irrelevant team in Italy who to be on the spotlight keep saying that we rob and $#@! like that. The ridiculous thing is that against them we ALWAYS get bad calls, and more than one... It happened 2 years ago, one year ago in Turin and even this year. Was so sweet that free-kick at the end by Pirlo to crush their hopes of a (deserved point). And that $#@! Preziosi, Galliani's best buddy, just deserves that.

Genoa say we rob? How curious, Preziosi was the one caught with 125.000 euros in a briefcase to give to the opposing team to lose the game that would save Genoa from relegation. I cannot believe that Moggi has been banned with no hard evidence and this guy, who was caught with his hands in the jam, is still around

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Genoa say we rob? How curious, Preziosi was the one caught with 125.000 euros in a briefcase to give to the opposing team to lose the game that would save Genoa from relegation. I cannot believe that Moggi has been banned with no hard evidence and this guy, who was caught with his hands in the jam, is still around
i recall Pepe having a perfectly legit goal ruled out against genoa a couple of seasons ago too

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
But they don't try hard in any game, what are they tired from?
Come on... Barca lost with Valladolid recently, and Chelsea was also defeated last round by some turds. And no one's gonna say to me that the reason behind it is that La Liga and epl are that much stronger than calcio. Two mentioned teams have individually better players than we do. What I'm trying to say is that no team can play all of it's matches brilliantly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)