[Serie A] Frosinone 0-2 JUVENTUS [September 23rd, 2018] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
@Mark
What’s up with the clock not working? Still says 3 days 20 hours for me :calmark:

Oh...next match thread won’t be until later tomorrow a few hours after the match. :beer:

(Rough weekend for :hustini:)
@Hustini Fixed. I've created a bypass function so images hotlinked by you will not automatically be stored as attachments but instead they will be linked normally. You can test this by updating your first post and adding a link to the image again.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Gazzetta:
4-3-3
Woj
Cuads - Benatia - Chiello - Cancelo
Can - Pjanic - Bentancur
Dybala - Ronaldo - Berna

Mediaset:
3-5-2
Woj
Benatia - Rugani - Chiello
Cuads - Can - Pjanic - Bentancur - Sandro
Dybala - Ronaldo
nice to see Balze getting some well deserved rest finally

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Now Media‘s talking about kind of a 4-3-1-2:

Juventus (4-3-1-2): Szczesny; Cuadrado, Benatia, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Can, Pjanic, Bentancur; Dybala; Ronaldo, Mandzukic.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Probably but I won't stop hoping for DybalaCF and I think Ronaldo should defo play wide.

Ronaldo is not the most clinical finisher and won't ever score his GOAT tier numbers in this team when he isn't getting the same quality service he had at Real Madrid. We should look to play him wide so he is on the ball as often as possible.
But at this stage of his career, it's not the most sustainable over the course of a season as he needs to conserve as much energy as possible. So playing more centrally and reducing how many touches he has on the ball will prolong his Juve career.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
There are talks of Dybala as CF - It would be nice and allow him to express himself but I really like Ronaldo as CF - He might do less because of the role but he has that something in his movement that makes him impossible to mark when moving off the ball
I think Ronaldo has the best off the ball movement in the world and by a great margin

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Now Media‘s talking about kind of a 4-3-1-2:

Juventus (4-3-1-2): Szczesny; Cuadrado, Benatia, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Can, Pjanic, Bentancur; Dybala; Ronaldo, Mandzukic.
Oh, please GOD, YES!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Please, just dont underestimate Frosinone.

Last edited:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
We're obviously not gonna spend as much energy as we did against Valencia, but I hope we can bring some of our good play from that game into this one. The confidence on the ball and in receiving the ball, how we distribute it across the team and the sort of runs we make. The precision in the Valencia game (apart from the abhorrent finishing in open play) was truly excellent. That's what I really want to see tonight, a Juve that plays good football!

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
We're obviously not gonna spend as much energy as we did against Valencia, but I hope we can bring some of our good play from that game into this one. The confidence on the ball and in receiving the ball, how we distribute it across the team and the sort of runs we make. The precision in the Valencia game (apart from the abhorrent finishing in open play) was truly excellent. That's what I really want to see tonight, a Juve that plays good football!
Si, por favor. No more snooze fests in Serie A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)