[Serie A] Frosinone 0-2 JUVENTUS [September 23rd, 2018] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Ngl that was a pretty mediocre performance. Could have been much worse if it wasnt for bernadeschi and cr7
Classic Max vs smaller sides. Wastes a half with unbalanced lineup (in this case Dybala the only creative player in final 3rd, no Berna to take players on or provide penetration out wide) and gets it done with spot on subs.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Better second half, but still a meh game.

Watching Juve these days is more like an obligation than something you'd do for fun.
Nah. With Cancelo and Bernadeschi on the pitch, we always look entertaining and create a lot of chances. Bonucci helps with speeding up our play too, even if he has his brainfarts at the back. Tonight was just a poor starting XI for breaking down a team with 9-10 players in their own box at all times, especially with the rotation we did.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Cuadrado looked so poor out there. His final ball was atrocious every time and he just looked like he had no idea of what to do with the ball when it arrived at his feet.

Dybala looked like he was playing in slow motion. No sense of urgency or quickness to his game.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Nah. With Cancelo and Bernadeschi on the pitch, we always look entertaining and create a lot of chances. Bonucci helps with speeding up our play too, even if he has his brainfarts at the back. Tonight was just a poor starting XI for breaking down a team with 9-10 players in their own box at all times, especially with the rotation we did.
We need to rotate. Thank God Allegri is not like the great Sarri playing the same players over and over again.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Berna has nailed his place down in the starting eleven surely & he complements ronaldo brilliantly.

Another anonymous Dybala showing. He seems to be incompatible with the football Allegri is trying to play. If we get an offer for him he’d be no great loss on recent form.
He is a luxury player atm. Incompatible with both his club-side and national team. His style of player isn't aggressive enough. Too languid and slow on the ball. Reminded me of Ozil on his lazy days out there today.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
This was always going to be a difficult game. I knew it since the moment people started talking about 5,6 -0 win for us. In game like this one tonight all tactics and game plans go to the water since we basically have an oposition that defends with 9 men in the box. In game like this one it takes 1 moment of brilliance from one of our players or onw monent of luck like in the first Ronaldo goal to break the deadlock and luckily that hapened.

Im sure to many people it looked like we were out of ideas or played badly but we had 80 fucking % ball posession in thr second half. We won 0-2 and that is amazing. After we scored the first one i knew we would score another cause Frosinone opened and at that point they had no chance against us.

The only thing i am unhappy about is that Ronaldo took that first free kick. He shoukd stay the fuck away from taking any free kicks from any area on the field and that should be made clear to him. When it comes to free kicks he is an amateur and Pjanic and Dybala are thr GOATs.

Other than this i have no complaints. The game was played exactly as i expected and everything hapenned exactly as i thought it would.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Rotation or not, even our 4th option would be a star player for Frosinone.

We are just too damn casual with some players literally walking on the pitch.

And I am not someone who likes to complain about the way we win, but seriously games like this make me try very hard to focus on the game.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Rotation or not, even our 4th option would be a star player for Frosinone.

We are just too damn casual with some players literally walking on the pitch.

And I am not someone who likes to complain about the way we win, but seriously games like this make me try very hard to focus on the game.
I agree with this. Pjanic, Dybala, and Sandro are infuriating in these types of matches. They slow our play down to a crawl and are careless with the ball. It's even worse when they are the only creative players we have on the pitch.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
This was always going to be a difficult game. I knew it since the moment people started talking about 5,6 -0 win for us. In game like this one tonight all tactics and game plans go to the water since we basically have an oposition that defends with 9 men in the box. In game like this one it takes 1 moment of brilliance from one of our players or onw monent of luck like in the first Ronaldo goal to break the deadlock and luckily that hapened.

Im sure to many people it looked like we were out of ideas or played badly but we had 80 fucking % ball posession in thr second half. We won 0-2 and that is amazing. After we scored the first one i knew we would score another cause Frosinone opened and at that point they had no chance against us.

The only thing i am unhappy about is that Ronaldo took that first free kick. He shoukd stay the fuck away from taking any free kicks from any area on the field and that should be made clear to him. When it comes to free kicks he is an amateur and Pjanic and Dybala are thr GOATs.

Other than this i have no complaints. The game was played exactly as i expected and everything hapenned exactly as i thought it would.
Frosinone conceded 5 goals last game. It was almost a given they were going to defend very well this game. That's usually the case.

And yeah, CR7 needs to f off off the close range FKs.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Several thoughts after the game.

1. Chiellini continues to surprise by how greatly he's improved his passing skills this season.

2. Dybala wasn't really bad. He just couldn't click with the rest of the team. Maybe, because he was left out of the main squad for the most part of the season. But he obviously tried to do his best and didn't lack motivation. Also, it looks like Max has to create a new role for Paolo, since Berna is so much better on his regular position right now and it would be just silly to prefer Dybala to Federico in starting eleven.

3. Can has been great so far and for some reason reminds me of Alessio Tacchinardi.

4. Bentancur looks kind of cocky and sloppy.

5. As for Sandro... Get Marcelo in January.

6. There's no use in Cuadrado if you play against a bus. In other cases he sometimes can be your best player on the pitch.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Several thoughts after the game.

1. Chiellini continues to surprise by how greatly he's improved his passing skills this season.

2. Dybala wasn't really bad. He just couldn't click with the rest of the team. Maybe, because he was left out of the main squad for the most part of the season. But he obviously tried to do his best and didn't lack motivation. Also, it looks like Max has to create a new role for Paolo, since Berna is so much better on his regular position right now and it would be just silly to prefer Dybala to Federico in starting eleven.

3. Can has been great so far and for some reason reminds me of Alessio Tacchinardi.

4. Bentancur looks kind of cocky and sloppy.

5. As for Sandro... Get Marcelo in January.

6. There's no use in Cuadrado if you play against a bus. In other cases he sometimes can be your best player on the pitch.
Glad you mentioned Bentancur. He was awful, and worst of all, played like he was too cool to hustle. He can do much better. That was a letdown.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)