Serie A: Fiorentina Vs Juventus [October 07 2007] (2 Viewers)

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
I'll be honest and say that I'm satisfied with a point from the Artemio Franchi given that Mutu is in form and we had no away supporters. Sure, we could have held on for the win...but the goal Iaquinta scored was pretty fluky. Things balance out in the end.

olkiller

Sep 9, 2002
Trezeguet missed two great opportunities and Del Piero should have done better but he had just been brought on FFS. Stop looking for a scapegoat!
Get a life people

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
If I were Juve's management I would not accept Del Piero's demands. He's the slowest football player ever add to that, he has the slowest decision ever.
Jack, he's pissed of and it showed when he was on the bench..from what I know, I screw up a lot when Im pissed off. Its all about the contract.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
If I were Juve's management I would not accept Del Piero's demands. He's the slowest football player ever add to that, he has the slowest decision ever.

Agreed. No way you can give that kind of wages for 3 years for a player that is 33, that is already very slow, and that is becoming only the 4th choice striker in the club.

Jun 26, 2007
Screw ball posession. We were tactically superior throughout the whole match. We wasted 2 points today, just as I feared would happen in the last 15 minutes.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
what a sucker punch conceding yet another unlucky penaltz, its a real shame. del piero was poor yet again and nedved was better than the last few weeks but still below par. Its good to see we can still grind out results and i believe in our chances of finishing 2nd-3rd in the league. the title is definately beyond us unless there are some serious reinforcements in january

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
Actually we should have to won this game , what a wasted chances by Trezeguet :(

i don't really think the penalty should be given , the ball just hit Legro Muscle , well , this is the dubious decision .

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I find it pretty funny that people are trying to blame DP when Trezeguet missed from about 7 yards out and Legrottaglie gave away a penalty.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
i blame our crosses for the draw. and that we did not get the control in midfield even when fiorentina had 4strikers on the field.
and i really don't understand the tiago saga... he was our fucking biggest transfer and now he's just sitting on the bench...

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Ranieri hold the blame for this draw and not Legro IMO.
Ranieri ? :confused:

His tactics nullified Fiorentina's play. Fiorentina playing better is just an optic ilusion. They might have had more possesion and played the ball around better, but we had the best chances.

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
Look on the bright side of things ,this was one of the best performances of Juve these season. In the previous matches we've had shitty display but we got the result and points at the end. Now we look as a compact team who understands each other on the field. The future is bright.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)