[Serie A] Fiorentina - Juventus (5 Viewers)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Juventus have been boosted with the news that Pavel Nedved will return from injury against Fiorentina on Saturday.

The Czech ace has been sidelined for a month with a head injury but should be available for the Artemio Franchi showdown.

Nedved has had an injury plagued year so far, having played just a little over 100 minutes of football in 2005.

He was firstly benched with a knee problem before being knocked unconscious in the Champions’ League first leg defeat at Real Madrid.

However, Nedved is now ready to return to the side in a bid to prove his fitness for the European Cup quarter-final against Liverpool.

Boss Fabio Capello is expected to give him a starting shirt at the weekend as the side look set to revert from a 4-3-3 to a 4-4-2 system.

The Bianconeri could return to their attacking formation, which has served them well recently, later in the game seeing as the midfielder is not expected to last the 90 minutes.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 26, 2004
if Capello wanna see the real Neddy and Zambro he should play this:

-----------------Buffon

Zebina----Canna---Thuram-----Zambro

---------------Emer----Blasi

Camo------------Neddy
------------------------------------DP
-------------------Zlatan

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
if Capello wanna see the real Neddy and Zambro he should play this:

-----------------Buffon

Zebina----Canna---Thuram-----Zambro

---------------Emer----Blasi

Camo------------Neddy
------------------------------------DP
-------------------Zlatan
That's a good formation but Capello won't play it, he didn't do it before so why start it now?

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
Playing Nedved on the left extremely limit his ability :down:
ya , i hope if he can play close to the strikers in the middle , becasue he can pass and shoot at the same time , may be he is our best shooter.

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

IMO Neddy should play behind the 2 strikers in 4-3-1-2 system.
i think we need to rest him for little longer period
i dont think we need him against fiorentina and all what he needs in this match is to play for the last 15min after securing the result

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++

i think we need to rest him for little longer period
i dont think we need him against fiorentina and all what he needs in this match is to play for the last 15min after securing the result
IMO he should start on the bench and come on in half time or maybe when it is 20-30 minutes left of the match....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve89 ] ++

On the bench

Are you joking with us? Emerson could be our most important player, holding our midfield together. He is basically one of the only untouchables in the entire squad. To choose Tacchinardi over Emerson is like choosing Micoud over Zidane; really makes no sense whatsoever. Emerson is possibly the key player in our whole side.

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Emerson could be our most important player, holding our midfield together.
True

and i am afraid that he gets injury in Brazil Uruguay match plus he will fly for 14 hours to italy. so he can not have enough rest to train with the squad !

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++

True

and i am afraid that he gets injury in Brazil Uruguay match plus he will fly for 14 hours to italy. so he can not have enough rest to train with the squad !
ya it seems emerson might not play against fiorentina

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)