[Serie A] Fiorentina - Juventus (31 Viewers)

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
Huzi that is a very ignorent comment. Becuase in the near future he will be a very important aspect to Juve's midfield. Huzi you would be steaming if mangement promised you a role next year than dropped you. I can understand Miccolli because we have Del Piero but i couldnt understand Maresca for my life. When he played for Juve last season he had decent performances and was developing with us nicely and than you go and sell him like that. THats not cool. If i was Maresca i wouldnt want Juve to win anything either. And dont forget we need an heir to Nedved and he can play nedveds position he did at perugia and scored 8 goals that season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
look man , i don't think my comment was ignorent at all cause i said that Enzo's comment is unforgivable ( for me ) no matter what , & by the way i don't see in him Nedved's heir at all , he's a good center & that's all .

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
I think its is his right to say that he wants that Juve wins nothing but I have to say that I don`t want to see such a player in the Juve jersey again. I want to see players at this club who would die for Juve.
I think Maresca is very disappointed and I can understand that he is disappointed because of the way the management treated him.

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Philipp00 ] ++
I think its is his right to say that he wants that Juve wins nothing but I have to say that I don`t want to see such a player in the Juve jersey again. I want to see players at this club who would die for Juve.
I think Maresca is very disappointed and I can understand that he is disappointed because of the way the management treated him.
In addition to that the hard times they are having in Fiorentina and the ghost or relegation is following them from match to another

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
I know that u guys r mad at wad Maresca said against us, and u ppl r cursing him after he said that. His words may sound harsh + crude, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't have the right to do so. At least he can do it in a more professional manner + find a better timing to do this . He is the former captain of the U-21s and I think he should at least be starting for us for the last season by his skills. When Emerson came, I was glad that Maresca can play alongside Emerson and how wrong I was. Capello was the person who doesn't want him. He has stated don't know how many times that he wanted to play for us time and time again yet he is still treated like this. Don't even mention Maresca, I believe u would feel the same too if u were in his shoes.

Maresca has performed for Fiorentina for don't know how many times and has been listed in Serie A Team of the Week for 3 - 5 times. So this means that he still has the standards of a quality player. Remember the Juventus - Fiorentina game in which he was fouled by our players time and time again? Yet he doesn't use the media and crap the hell that we were all tackling on him.
I Agree 100%

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Huzi ] ++
Maresca should know that he's not Juventus class players , reality is sometimes harsh for people !!
Enzo could have been World-Class and one of the best midfielders if we really took good care of him....

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #187
    ++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++

Maresca?
    I hope he will play in seria B next year with fiorentina
    and stay there, he isnt seria A material
    Maresca isn't Serie A material? What is that comment based on? It can't be footballing ability because Enzo is a very good player. I'm disappointed in our management for not giving him the opportunity he deserved and I personally think that he should be in the Italy squad.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Maresca isn't Serie A material? What is that comment based on? It can't be footballing ability because Enzo is a very good player. I'm disappointed in our management for not giving him the opportunity he deserved and I personally think that he should be in the Italy squad.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

IMO It wasnt managements decision but Cappelos
    I remember when Cap came, press already wrote that Di vaio, Tacchi and Maresca are not players Cap really like, we see that only Tachhi stayed but basically he is on the pitch only once every month
    IMO as long Cap is Juve coach Enzo wont play for Juve

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
    I think for the next 9 games we have the harder road, but for champs league Milan have the way harder road. So it evens out for us. I think this year will be the year that Del Piero raises that CHampion league cup for the last time.

Juve89

The Farmer
    May 27, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by delp_07 ] ++
    I think for the next 9 games we have the harder road, but for champs league Milan have the way harder road. So it evens out for us. I think this year will be the year that Del Piero raises that CHampion league cup for the last time.
    Lets hope that Dp raises the trophy, but not for the last time;)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    why for the last time?:confused:

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    Well we face Liverpool on the 1/4 final, then after that WHEN we maange to win over them we will face either Chelsea or Bayern..
    While Milan faces Inter on the 1/4 final but has a easier match in the semi final (compared to Inter, chelsea and Bayern)..
    I can it even.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)