[SERIE A] Fiorentina - Juventus (31st August, 2008) (10 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Yeah I had that big smile on my face too when I saw it. They probably finished the deal these days. Next year, Serie A + CL :juventus:

screw ART and the rest :weee:

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
I just heard it on Jazeera. Jazeera sport has the full right of Serie A, unlike last year, so this probably means, we will be able to watch almost every Juve serie A matches on Jazeera :weee:

And this goes for 2009-10 aswell!
You made my year snoop, THANK YOU.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Then here's what I can watch week in week out:

1- Serie A full coverage with at least 2 games per week
2- EPL full coverage with at least 3 games per week
3 - La Liga, the same
4- Ligue 1 with at least 2 games per week
5- Bundesliga same as Ligue
6- Portuguese league
7- Dutch league
8- MLS damn it
9- And last but not least, at least 4 game of CL on each weekday plus 4 reruns or other non-aired games plus two weekly 1 hour shows
You live as kings in Europe

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Thats why I used the words "for once". Again you read my post and seem to somehow miss the important part. and if you're looking to start another pointless argument over nothing I'm not interested.
Just came off like you were bragging. I don't care if you said "for once" as that could mean anything. For once Jack could probably see a baseball game on one of his channels. "For once it pays" doesn't really mean anything.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I just heard it on Jazeera. Jazeera sport has the full right of Serie A, unlike last year, so this probably means, we will be able to watch almost every Juve serie A matches on Jazeera :weee:

yes i heard that too

Sep 1, 2002

Are they showing Serie B too?

Just in case they find more tapes.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
But we have to win first!?
Everyone saying we will win. It will be difficult game. Remember last our game?
If our defense get their act right we will win...

When is Cl draw in Monaco 18.00?

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Very pity that Sissoko is out of the game.True warrior.He proved himself.
I am afraid about our defence.I will prefer at once Zebina over Grygera,if he is not injured.On the other hand he must be warned by Ranieri not to make that stupid fouls which will lead to penalty.
On the other hand it is good that Mutu is out of the game.I am not afraid of Gilardino at all.He is time waster who scores once in 10 matches.If our defence done good then we are on the good way.Anyway it is a first game and we and they are not in shape for 100%.It will be a tough match.I am expecting ,as usual much of Camo and Nedved.
Is it any possibility not to play that clown Molinaro?
Everybody,I mean everybody is better than him.I can not understand why Ranieri is so fond of him.
Forza Juve.
:bigscarf:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)