[SERIE A] Fiorentina - Juventus (31st August, 2008) (9 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You didn't dedicate it to anyone, though :)

You can dedicate it to Nick and the "serie A" in his location. After all he dedicated "serie A" to us 2 years ago, we have to pay the favor back.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #23
    Who's Nick?

No, I didn't dedicate it but there was a reason I used it. And it wasn't only directed to Milan fans ;)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
    Apr 5, 2006
    We shall F**K them up real good!!!! Its so bad for Fiorentina that they play against us in the first game of the season.......they will get humiliated right at the start!!!! :evil: he he he he he

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    I'd start Zebina and drop Grygera....I'd also start Trezeguet and not Amauri. And I also hope Marchisio will give it all as he didn't convince me at all tonight against the Slovks.

This would be my line up

Buffon

Zebina - Mellberg - Legro - Molinaro

Camoranesi - Poulsen - Ekdal - Nedved

Trezeguet - Del Piero (c)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
    I completely agree with the Zebina comment... Grygera needs to hit the bench.

However, I did think that Marchisio had a solid game today - especially since it was his first competitive match back in the mix. He had a couple of very nice passes - one of which Iaquinta criminally failed to convert... I thought for sure it would be in the back of the net. He tried to do too much on a couple of occasions, but on the whole, he integrated himself nicely into the game - he played better than I thought he would.

Not sure how you consider Ekdal a better option than Marchisio at this point in time. Ekdal has shown promise, and I'm looking forward to watching him improve... but based upon his exhibition performances, I don't think he's ready to start a match against Fiorentina.

To each his own I suppose...

Aug 1, 2003
    I'd start Grygera. I never had a good relationship with Zebina. :(

:D

Okay, this is it. What a start to serie a - playing against viola. No doubt these two teams would be pumped up. Just hope Juve can keep their toes in the game until the end, last season's game where Fio caught up with us was horrifying.

Come on Juve ! :weee:

gencho-07

Avanti La Vecchia Signora
    Aug 24, 2008
    Thnx Man...! THis Match Is Live And On KTV - Kosovo Television ...!:D:D:D On Kosovo Television Serie A And La Liga Are Live On Every Match;)

VS.

Live at the Artemio Franchi

at 20:30 CET​

Live coverage on:
    C+ Sport 1 (D/F/N/S)
    Fox Soccer Channel
    Nova Sports 3
    Sky Calcio 1
    Sky Sport 1 (Italy)
    TK Sport (RTR)

Live commentary and discussion:
    Juventuz LIVE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)