[SERIE A] Fiorentina - Juventus (31st August, 2008) (1 Viewer)

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Apart from Fiorentina game which result pissess me off much,I am very,very,very worried about
Zenit.I saw the game with Manchester United .They put MU in the bottle.And they are in form because they are just 11 games from the end of the championship of Russia.And we play with them as soon as 17-th September.

Buy on AliExpress.com

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
Apart from Fiorentina game which result pissess me off much,I am very,very,very worried about
Zenit.I saw the game with Manchester United .They put MU in the bottle.And they are in form because they are just 11 games from the end of the championship of Russia.And we play with them as soon as 17-th September.
Don't worry man, it was just some kind of exibition match for Manu ;)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
sometimes its hard to believe you are not 14..
its hard to believe you're sober

I REALLY cant comprehend how an actual adult wrote the above.

Or maybe I just put too much importance in age, some regress with age, and others like you never evolved maturity from the beginning to even have something to regress from.
you dont know me, so dont try to know me

just realize and understand the idiot that you are

i never got to post my comments after the match but all i'm gonna say is that our defense sux, and its gonna be a loooooonngg season
why bother....if you have a differing opinion than many of the inept Juve "fans" here, it turns into a pissing contest

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Stop making personal insults, no need to, stay focused on the arguments and not the posters!
When arguments are offered, even the feeble repetetetive kind he can muster up, totally understandable and perfectly doable.

But when the only thing he does is say you are a born loser (to whoever poster it was towards) and I am born winner, hence you can never be right and I can never be wrong. Then you cant help but laugh at the utter retardedness at display by someone who is supposed to be 35+ something years old. Staggering and bizzare to constantly see sandbox psuedo bravados like that constantly at display.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
In this thread, I just don't wanna hear about being "born draw-ers". How else to explain the result this weekend. :frown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)