[SERIE A] Fiorentina - Juventus (31st August, 2008) (3 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i never got to post my comments after the match but all i'm gonna say is that our defense sux, and its gonna be a loooooonngg season

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #765
    i never got to post my comments after the match but all i'm gonna say is that our defense sux, and its gonna be a loooooonngg season
    It has just started, isn't it obvious that it's long? In April/May we can say that there is not much left.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    But our stability in midfield goes a long way in making of for that. Also Legro's performance was quite promising, surprisingly he keeps improving. Chiellini will be back soon as well.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    you know what i was implying

we can't "play" (be lucky) for 88mins and then concede in the last minute of the game perpetually

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #768

we can't "play" (be lucky) for 88mins and then concede in the last minute of the game perpetually
    No we can't it hurts a lot but for me, this shit happens and there's always another game.

cyril

Let's roll
    Jul 6, 2006

I think we played better than them the whole game, we just let our guard down especially after they went a man down.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Dont forget that Fiorentina is one of the tougher Serie A teams. Players like Amauri will get more deadly as they adjust to the team with time and we'll learn to be more cold for sure (hopefully :p). I'm still annoyed by the two points lost, but there are plenty of positives to be taken from this match.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #771
    Dont forget that Fiorentina is one of the tougher Serie A teams. Players like Amauri will get more deadly as they adjust to the team with time and we'll learn to be more cold for sure (hopefully :p). I'm still annoyed by the two points lost, but there are plenty of positives to be taken from this match.
    You shouldn't take any positive, if you're a winner you wouldn't anyway.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    No we can't it hurts a lot but for me, this shit happens and there's always another game.
    no excuse for this game, the cards were all in our favor

I think we played better than them the whole game, we just let our guard down especially after they went a man down.
    Which makes this even more unacceptable.

They were playing with out their best player (mutu), they were a man down and a goal down. Yet they walked away with a point. We had a chance to build a 2pt lead at the top of the table over inter/milan yet we could not take advantage of any of those things

Dont forget that Fiorentina is one of the tougher Serie A teams. Players like Amauri will get more deadly as they adjust to the team with time and we'll learn to be more cold for sure (hopefully ). I'm still annoyed by the two points lost, but there are plenty of positives to be taken from this match.
    I know that fiorentina is a good team but my reasons listed above proved that fiorentina was not poised to take 3 or even 1 from us in that game yet they did. I think our attack was good for the most part but our def struggled and will continue to struggle even with chiellini back. Even he cannot do the work of 4 men and this will directly reflect on our coach/board on not pursuing a solid defender more urgently during the summer

Like I said earlier, we had no excuse not to win this game

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
    May 1, 2006
    He have never won the title in his career except one supercup :D and is trying to win something with Juve good luck to him, but as of not optimistic, real prediction I think we won't raise above 3rd place this year.
    Thats whats I was talking about.
    I wish best luck for him because of our Juve,but his capacity is that,average and not a meter more.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    What scares me is the winter, and even the spring season.
    We always lose many points in January/February but this time apart from playing CL we also started the season way too early. This may be proven too costly later in the season.
    It's good that we added more depth in order to survive the long season but we still have 3/4 positions in the team where we don't have adequate replacements and it's going to be a miracle if these 3/4 players keep the same form throughout the season and survive the season without bad injuries.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)