[Serie A] Fiorentina 0-2 JUVENTUS [February 9th 2018] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bernardeschi

• D. Costa

• Higuain

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Chiellini made Bonnuciesque pass. Love it.

2 chances 2 goals. The kind of wins that would frustrate the fuck out of Juve haters :)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Crucial 3 points and a great morale boost heading towards tuesday!

Spurs won't know what hit them with all of Bernardeschi, Chiellini, Buffon, Higuain and D.Costa in this type of beast form. :baus:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Football-italia's match reports seem to be pretty blinkered these days against Juve.

Thought for once the VAR got it right as was a clear offside.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Football-italia's match reports seem to be pretty blinkered these days against Juve.

Thought for once the VAR got it right as was a clear offside.
I actually thought the offside decision was absolutely wrong, but then I remembered that influence, from the opposition player, has to be taken into account. I think no offside was the right call. Or am I just daft?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I actually thought the offside decision was absolutely wrong, but then I remembered that influence, from the opposition player, has to be taken into account. I think no offside was the right call. Or am I just daft?
Looked like the Fiorentina player played the ball through to the guy who crossed it (who was offside) by tackling Alex Sandro, which would be classed as an offside.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Looked like the Fiorentina player played the ball through to the guy who crossed it (who was offside) by tackling Alex Sandro, which would be classed as an offside.
It was definitely Sandro who had the last touch and by that it's not an offside. My doubt here is about influence. Can a tackle or deflection be taken into account about how a player is influencing the game, or is it just about the intention of the player chasing the ball?
Sandro had the last touch, but it was because of a Fiorentina player. By my standards, the offside call was fair. But I could be wrong.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
there's no "last touch" in the rule. simeone either played the ball towards his team mate and in that case, it was a clear offside (regardless of sandy touching the ball or not), or he didn't play the ball, so fouled sandy. either way, it was just right to stop the action.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)