[Serie A] Chievo 2-3 JUVENTUS [August 18th, 2018] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Cancelo

• Bonucci

• Alex Sandro

• Khedira

• Pjanic

• Ronaldo

• Bernardeschi

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015

Could our ideal lineup look anything like this?
I think we have the strongest attack in Europe maybe on par with PSG?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
I think that will be the squad mostly. Also I think we will rotate the midfield, rotate CBs, rotate Berna with Cuadrado, and Szczesny with Perin.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Yeah but when the fuck are they gonna launch???? At this point I'm super upset that VIASAT will not be showing Serie-A, cause this has been my "go to" for matches for the past 3 years.

Then I get the news a week ago that "STRIVE" has taken over the damn thing, and now - 4 days before kick-off - their site ain't even up!!

I am really skeptical here.

I may miss games!!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yeah but when the fuck are they gonna launch???? At this point I'm super upset that VIASAT will not be showing Serie-A, cause this has been my "go to" for matches for the past 3 years.

Then I get the news a week ago that "STRIVE" has taken over the damn thing, and now - 4 days before kick-off - their site ain't even up!!

I may miss games!!
I cancelled my sport package from Viasat just yesterday and voiced my complain, I have also been a customer for the past three years and still they do not seem to care that they are losing customers.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Replacing Serie A and La Liga with Bundes and Belgium league, and upping the price :lol::sergio:
They still and go with the argument that they did all this to keep the EPL. I get it that it has the largest viewing base but losing Seire A and La Liga is just bad business. It will bite them on the long run.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I cancelled my sport package from Viasat just yesterday and voiced my complain, I have also been a customer for the past three years and still they do not seem to care that they are losing customers.
Well, there's always "UDAAAAAAR!!"

"STRAFNOIII!"

"POVORATAM!!"

@Alex-444

May 22, 2013
They still and go with the argument that they did all this to keep the EPL. I get it that it has the largest viewing base but losing Seire A and La Liga is just bad business. It will bite them on the long run.
In Denmark you can view the same PL games (or almost i believe) with Eurosport player which costs below half (129 instead of 289). But then you have EL instead of CL and still no Serie A. At least Eurosport price their stuff accordingly, i think i have to quit Viaplay, as much to send a signal, that we can't accept the price if they only have CL and four-five PL games each round...

- - - Updated - - -

Well, there's always "UDAAAAAAR!!"

"STRAFNOIII!"

"POVORATAM!!"

@Alex-444
Someone in here mentioned https://www.livepremiumtv.com/, but i would like to hear from someone who tried it, because if the quality is as good, i'd consider it.
They have it all, 5 € a month, but quasi-legal i guess

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002

I may miss games!!
I believe in them and hope that they succeed. I like the way they are implementing the Netflix model and their systems are already in use with the betting streams. I hope Viasat goes out of business - they were really poor with Seria A. The only thing that is upsetting is that Strive didn't get Coppa Italia and I need a solution for CL.
http://solocalcio.se/serie-a/tv-bolagen-har-varderat-serie-a-fullstandigt-fel/

- - - Updated - - -

:tup: I'll cancel mine tomorrow.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Why dont you guys do a permanent solution with satelite and Dreambox ?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

I may miss games!!
@Lion

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Play one of the Weltmeisters Matuidi or Khedira instead :agree:

That believe of some that Emre Can will just walk into our starting 11 is...sad, kinda.
I'm hoping we score enough so that it doesn't matter. Though I just learned like last week that Can is only 24, he can improve still. I don't know much about him, but I know he's not exactly a prime Vidal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)