[Serie A] Chievo 2-3 JUVENTUS [August 18th, 2018] (8 Viewers)

vote

• Cancelo

• Bonucci

• Alex Sandro

• Khedira

• Pjanic

• Ronaldo

• Bernardeschi

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #124
    I cannot complain about his process, I will complain about the performances up until we start rolling :D
    lol i have the feeling its going to get rolling a lot faster than we are used to it

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    lol i have the feeling its going to get rolling a lot faster than we are used to it
    My brother told me the same yesterday and also raised a concern that usually Napoli get going a lot faster than us but end up out of steam when it matters.

Either way, I can't wait for the seasons to start, it is the season I look forward most to out of the recent ones.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    in Canada they'll have this game on RAI italia, TLN and DAZN. Most Serie A game will be shown on these channels and some on Mediaset Italia[especially Monday games].

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
    Looks like Bernardeschi at Mezzalla is a real experiment.

So with that I could see the two main formations being a 4231 and a 433.

Alphabet

Cancelo Bonucci Chiellini Sandro

Pjanic Can/Matuidi

Costa Dybala Mandzukic

Ronaldo

Bernardeschi rotates with Costa, Dybala, and Mandzukic.

Alphabet

Cancelo Bonucci Chiellini Sandro

Bernardeschi Can Pjanic

Dybala Ronaldo Costa

Can is best used in front of the defense. Played his best there against Man City last year. Would also allow Pjanic to move further up.

Both lineups are dynamic but a lot will depend on Can. His versatility and ability to play in front of the backline will be fundamental, especially against teams that press. Guys like Matuidi and Bentancur are a lot less trustworthy against those type of clubs.

Jul 13, 2010
    I reckon match fitness will decide our lineup more than anything else
    absolutely, but even if let's say CR7 is not really all that match-fit, he could start as he is in perfect physical condition and does not need much of tactical preparation. Just give the ball to the man. Other WC attendees might sit this one out, except dybala as we lack strikers

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    gds have started their usual probable formation page by guessing our lineup. (the other lineups are completely blank.)

4-3-2-1: woj - cuads, bonbon, chiello, sandy - can, pjanic, bentancur - dybala, costa - cr

i'd be surprised if matuidi played. he just got back to the squad recently. also, the new guy in attack would be a surprise starter, max usually benches the new boys for a couple of months. :allegri:

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #140
    gds have started their usual probable formation page by guessing our lineup. (the other lineups are completely blank.)

4-3-2-1: woj - cuads, bonbon, chiello, sandy - can, pjanic, bentancur - dybala, costa - cr

i'd be surprised if matuidi played. he just got back to the squad recently. also, the new guy in attack would be a surprise starter, max usually benches the new boys for a couple of months. :allegri:
    looks more like a 433?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)