[Serie A] Catania 1-1 JUVENTUS (25th September, 2011) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Buffon

• Licht

• Barzagli

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Krasic

• Elia

• Matri

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
2 points wasted too many chances wasted and a disapointing result. We need to go back to playing the original formation and i want to see two forwards from now on.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Fucking fiasco that was!

And why the fuck we let the opposition's wingers to cut in so easily? And if they don't cut in then we just let them cross without any real pressure. That shit is so fucking irritating.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
What a fuckig shit game! Fuck another fucking two points down the drain!
i hope this example of how the dream-formation that was demanded by the members here failed will shut up the "baaaaah, i want vidal and elia as starters because they are the saviours"-talk...

arm-chair coaches with no clue around here :sergio:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Why do we always fail to capitalize when other teams drop points? We could have been at 12 points, up by 4 points right now ffs. Our fixtures haven't even been tough so far.

Fuck me, wish we had a world class finisher up top because that's truly what's lacking aside from the major LB issue.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
load of shit. Crap game, crap performance and crap tactics.

Chiellini looked like Boumsong out there and we were lucky top get a point with his mistakes. Playing with 1 forward is always retarded, Matri looked so isolated for the whole game. Poor by Conte.

4 points dropped in the last 2 games, 2 draws in a row against crap teams. At least the last game we were down to 10 men, today we carried on none of the good work. We need to step it up big time against Milan next week

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Buffon - 6
Chiellini - 3.5
Barzagli - 6.5
Grosso - 4
Lichtsteiner - 5
Pirlo - 5.5
Vidal - 6
Marchisio 5.5
Elia - 5
Krasic - 6
Matri - 4.5

Pepe - 6
Quagliarella - n/a
Del Piero - 5

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)