[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS "29" (Oct 29th 2011) (17 Viewers)

MoM

• Our second agent, Claudio Ranieri

• Moratti's yellow teeth

• 29 Scudetti

• Sneijder moans

• JUVENTUS

• The 1cent left from Morattopoli

• Fuck inter

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

• Crying interista beyootch (see photo)

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
merda forum

"Guys,

I'm sorry to say this, but if you think that the Loss to Juve was BAD news, then you better STOP reading this post.

The BAD has YET even to START.. What we are going thru now is simply the "warm up fase"... What do you think will happen next year when we sell Sneijder?

Inter will NOT spend any decent money, because they don't have it. So guys / girls, we are fucked for the next 2-3 years unless a miracle happens.

Players that need to be subbed: Milito, Samuel, Chivu, Stankovic, Cordoba

But sadly, since that won't happen, we are stuck with Old and "dead" players for the next many years Omg, just thinking Milito has 3 years left... 3 x 4.5 Mil = 13.5m and that's AFTER taxes!"

:lol: this guy was definately a inter fan pre 2006
:lol2:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Pretty good performance.

Very open first half, with some poor defending from Juve. Good movement going forward, though, and could have scored more goals in that first half.

Second half was more controlled and calmer. Inter didn't have the fitness to go ninety minutes after pressing hard in the first half, so the last twenty minutes were a bit of a stroll. Juve should have taken one of the chances on the break to put the game to bed.

Very good games from Lichtsteiner, Vidal and Marchisio.

Think Juve need to be willing to play longer at times, because they were getting boxed in by Inter in the first half and giving the ball away in some dangerous areas of the pitch
Yep I agree, we need to be careful esp against quality teams when we "dick around" with the ball near our own goal. Sometimes it is better just to go long. Safety first.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I don't agree with the analysis that Inter were all over us at the beginning of the match. They tried their hearts out to score in the first 10 and weren't able to do so as we were satisfactorily controlled in defence.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
merda forum

"Guys,

I'm sorry to say this, but if you think that the Loss to Juve was BAD news, then you better STOP reading this post.

The BAD has YET even to START.. What we are going thru now is simply the "warm up fase"... What do you think will happen next year when we sell Sneijder?

Inter will NOT spend any decent money, because they don't have it. So guys / girls, we are fucked for the next 2-3 years unless a miracle happens.

But sadly, since that won't happen, we are stuck with Old and "dead" players for the next many years Omg, just thinking Milito has 3 years left... 3 x 4.5 Mil = 13.5m and that's AFTER taxes!"

Sounds like their version of Cronios. :D

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
merda forum

"Guys,

:lol: He's not wrong though. The amount of players merda will have to replace in the next 2-3 years is silly. They have no money left so they'll have to stay at the bottom. Milito, Forlan, Lucio, Stankovic, Zanetti, Samuel, Cordoba, Chivu, Cesar, Cambiasso and Maicon will all need to be replaced in the next 0-3 seasons.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Any other result apart from winning is unacceptable. I hope lads to be fired up, and rape Inter at their own stadium (haha, at their rented stadium). Marchisio to score the winner, while Vucinic to score first goal. Hey, I almost forgot, Matri will get a goal by default. so 1-3.
I am so good at predicting. Matri disappointed me though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)