[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS "29" (Oct 29th 2011) (8 Viewers)

MoM

• Our second agent, Claudio Ranieri

• Moratti's yellow teeth

• 29 Scudetti

• Sneijder moans

• JUVENTUS

• The 1cent left from Morattopoli

• Fuck inter

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

• Crying interista beyootch (see photo)

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
First of all i regeisted here just to say this to you: how old are you wanabees, trolling Inter forums, thinking you are so funny lol. Serioulsly, dont you guys have girlfriends or FRIENDS AT ALL? to hang out instead of trolling Inter forums lol...you guys are so sad. And you seriously have to be retarded do not realize that Moggi and JuBent are quilty and are involved in Calciopoli, i dont know if Inter was and i let the law be the judge of that but you guys should move out of your moms basement and live your own lives lol....btw how meny of you have your away kits lol...nice job eavent Nike hates your pathetic club (no ffence to all your players cuz its not their fault that their fans are retarded and their board dont know how to manage a team and cheats.
He mad :cry:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Sorry,some of you actualy seem to have brains but there are shitload of Juventus trolls there.
/badass Vidal - atleast i have a mom and a dad...not 2 dads (no offence)
my dad is dead u fucking piece of shit! at least my dad is in heaven unlike your bastard corrupted faggetti, even so my dad is a million times more of a man than that faggetti ever was!

EdHaz

Oct 28, 2011
Vidal - Oh sorry...seriously im not even trolling atm.
/and btw calling Giacinto Facchetti like that shows how much you know about football...EVERYONE who has played with him and know him will tell you he was a gentleman.

EdHaz

Oct 28, 2011
I trie but just it gets really annoying when hordes of Juventus fans come trolling Inter forums and say shit about us, i know you hate us nd we hat you but thats just fucking annoying.
/btw i will delete the first post cuz it was written out of anger.
/nvm it already has been.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Pls guys , how the hell u can go to Merda fourm and register there.
ForzaInterForums it's most ugliest website i ever seen,it's like they made it with Paint.

We are to good to regster there , it's like trolling in Atalanta forum , they are in the same level actually Altalanta are better than Merda.

Fuck you Inter .

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I trie but just it gets really annoying when hordes of Juventus fans come trolling Inter forums and say shit about us, i know you hate us nd we hat you but thats just fucking annoying.
/btw i will delete the first post cuz it was written out of anger.
/nvm it already has been.
We don't hate you, we pity you. How can someone became an inter fan :sergio:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Vidal - Oh sorry...seriously im not even trolling atm.
/and btw calling Giacinto Facchetti like that shows how much you know about football...EVERYONE who has played with him and know him will tell you he was a gentleman.

:lol: Facchetti was a fucktard who brought down Juve because he knew inter was so shit that they could never win without bringing down the greatest team.

Btw, everyone knows inter will lose by 4 goals this sunday. I've seen retirement homes with lower average ages than your geriatric squad.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Sorry,some of you actualy seem to have brains but there are shitload of Juventus trolls there.
Yeah! We have brains: - something you :inter: esti don't! And we know how to use them. We also have integrity, moral standards, honesty, honour & a whole lot of other virtues that you pathetic brain-dead :inter: esti are devoid of! However, as you are incapable of taking it in I won't bother to make a list! :stuckup:

P.S Has it never occurred to you that it could be a few trolls using lots of different user names? Oh! Sorry, I forgot! :inter: esti are brain dead!
/badass Vidal - atleast i have a mom and a dad...not 2 dads (no offence)
Only because you were adopted, like Balotelli!

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I see there is merda scum posting here. Get a fuck out of here you fuckin' brain-dead dron. Don't let me open a can of whoopass.
About tomorrow's result 3-1 for Juve. The same fomation 4-3-3 as against fiorentina should be used. Forza Juveeeee

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
my dad is dead u fucking piece of shit! at least my dad is in heaven unlike your bastard corrupted faggetti, even so my dad is a million times more of a man than that faggetti ever was!
lol i got an infraction for defending my own family and attacking those who were set to destroy the club i love and adore? seriously burke what sort of injustice is that? why are you even a mod tbh when all you do is troll yourself?

the other day you told turk that you wished he was affected by the recent earthquakes in turkey. double standards!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)