[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS "29" (Oct 29th 2011) (77 Viewers)

MoM

• Our second agent, Claudio Ranieri

• Moratti's yellow teeth

• 29 Scudetti

• Sneijder moans

• JUVENTUS

• The 1cent left from Morattopoli

• Fuck inter

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

• Crying interista beyootch (see photo)

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
“Are we irritated by yet another penalty? We’re used to it by now here at Inter,”
- Ruinieri

"I find five penalties against us in eight games baffling. I find it baffling how easily they can be given against Inter, and yet with the same ease not be given in other games. This evening's was very dubious, like all the penalties given against us. As a club we hold a lot of respect for the refereeing class and we're not going to complain to the people who appoint the referees, but the FIGC president should act as a guarantor and assess the performances of the referees and linesmen."
- Paodildo

“It’s just a coincidence, but it is a little frustrating to see so many penalties given against us,”
- MoRATti

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Inter - Juventus
Napoli - Juventus
Juventus - Palermo
Lazio - Juventus

In the coming 4 weeks we have 3 crucial away games & Palermo at home. We just have to amass as many points as possible. Moratti knows we will run his team to the ground & they will most likely concede a penalty so he is influencing the refs already. I've never felt so positive before a game. A convincing 2-0 for us.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #260
    I seriously want him dead.

You fuck with Buffon and Del Piero? wtf? This guy is more gypsy than Zlatan Ibracamello.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)