[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-1 JUVENTUS (September 14, 2013) (12 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I mean c'mon, we need to beat that team. Most of these Inter players have no business in playing for a top team.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
forza juve!!!!! so fired up for this one..... @Alex-444 bro do u know what time this will shown in moscow?? i cant figure out what time is 5 bst :oops:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I mean c'mon, we need to beat that team. Most of these Inter players have no business in playing for a top team.
That's why I dont really care much anymore about the Derby d'Italia and I am someone who hates this cunts with all my heart but it's no different from playing any other side that hates us. We are playing a side that needs to overachieve and play the game of their lives to beat us, which they can but they'll lose points against other lesser teams when they aren't as fired up as for this match. A pretty similar situation we were in not too long ago imo.

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
I don't care, the games against Inter are still the ones that bring me the greatest joy. And now they even have Mazzari, a huge asshole and a good coach, so I hope we're going out there to destroy them completely tonight!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)