[Serie A] Cagliari 2-2 Juventus [19th April, 2024 20:45 CEST] (1 Viewer)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I hate-watch our games at the moment. I’m a fan and always will be, but they give me absolutely no enjoyment or sense of entertainment. It’s just been absolute torture for 3 seasons. Largely down to the coach and his shitty way of seeing the game.

Suffering through h this garbage will make our inevitable success in the future all the more sweet tho.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I hate-watch our games at the moment. I’m a fan and always will be, but they give me absolutely enjoyment or sense of entertainment. It’s just been absolute torture for 3 seasons.

Suffering through h this garbage will make our inevitable success in the future all the more sweet tho.
Honestly if anybody ever asks you how they can trust you to be loyal...make them watch a Juve game on any given Sunday my god

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I hate-watch our games at the moment. I’m a fan and always will be, but they give me absolutely enjoyment or sense of entertainment. It’s just been absolute torture for 3 seasons.

To think that there were some fans that were bored of winning.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
To think that there were some fans that were bored of winning.
Yeah it was ridiculous. Fans getting spoilt and not appreciating us winning Scudetto/Coppa Italia trophies by the truckload and basically making Italy our bitch.

Yeah, we could never get it done in Europe, but this club has always had shit performances/luck in CL finals. At least we were seen as a top 5 club in Europe for a good five or so years.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
So there is no sense in trying to mock people that still support the club.
There will be so many regulars back posting when a new coach is hired. Unfortunately Max's second go around has everyone depressed including most of those that wanted him back. A few continue the fight. ;)

The new coach I surmise will have the full backing of all members here even if not their choice until he proves otherwise.
:jflag:

Aug 2, 2005
Yeah it was ridiculous. Fans getting spoilt and not appreciating us winning Scudetto/Coppa Italia trophies by the truckload and basically making Italy our bitch.

Yeah, we could never get it done in Europe, but this club has always had shit performances/luck in CL finals. At least we were seen as a top 5 club in Europe for a good five or so years.
What we are in now is not normal
Competing to the last game and not winning is something, and being a joke of club football, we are now is something else.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
"Games here are always difficult. Four months ago Bologna came here and lost, which goes to show you how difficult it is. They even won against Atalanta and drew [by sheer luck] Inter. The boys worked hard and did their best. We need to be more efficient with the changes we get. Yildiz should have scored/passed when he came on. Dusan is a good lad and will score next time, no one is harder on him for his misses, than him. It was important to keep our stability but we wanted to try for a late goal, which is why Sandro came on in the dying minutes. Everyone knows Gatti can do better but is his on the right path. We got a point and remain top four, we must continue towards our goal and tomorrow we start to focus on Lazio, which will be very tough game against a very strong opponent."
There you go, now you don't need to watch it. I spared you 2h of your life to do write down your bucket list instead and start planning for the execution of number four on that list.

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
After watching the UCL games these past 2 weeks there is no way I can justify torturing myself watching highlights let alone tuning in for any juventus games

fuck allegri

- - - Updated - - -

"Games here are always difficult. Four months ago Bologna came here and lost, which goes to show you how difficult it is. They even won against Atalanta and drew [by sheer luck] Inter. The boys worked hard and did their best. We need to be more efficient with the changes we get. Yildiz should have scored/passed when he came on. Dusan is a good lad and will score next time, no one is harder on him for his misses, than him. It was important to keep our stability but we wanted to try for a late goal, which is why Sandro came on in the dying minutes. Everyone knows Gatti can do better but is his on the right path. We got a point and remain top four, we must continue towards our goal and tomorrow we start to focus on Lazio, which will be very tough game against a very strong opponent."
There you go, now you don't need to watch it. I spared you 2h of your life to do write down your bucket list instead and start planning for the execution of number four on that list.
:lol:

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Something really is wrong in his head. Sane person wouldn't say such nonsenses in public statement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)