[Serie A] Cagliari 2-0 Juventus, Nov 29th, 2009 (7 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Good formation, and balance.. Diego can be like Xavi a playmaker who distributed a ball or like Lampard a box-to-box midfield that can score a lot of goal. Marchisio also can support attack and defence well while Momo will stop all the opponent's play..

But the question is our squad doesn't have depth for this formation.. We can rotate Melo or Tiago with Marchisio and Momo with Poulsen, but with doesn't have a player who rotate with Diego.
We also doesn't have any backup for Camo in RW and Gio in LW other than our primavera player like Esposito, Rossi or i f we can call back Iago. And where DP will play in that formation, and when all our attackers are fit, how we rotate them
I really doubt it.

Diego has to be as close to the box as possible. He can do a fast counters as well.

I still think our best bet is the 4-4-2 diamond or a very dynamic 4-3-1-2.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This is going to be a long, long, long season...* :frown:

[size=-3]* - Offer not available in the Champions League[/size]

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm just not in the mood. Seems kind of pointless with performances like this where everyone needs to shoulder the blame.

If someone else is willing to put one up... go to it.

Sep 2, 2004
Said it a while ago, the man cant coach. He has no idea what to do with this team. Post-Calciopoli Juve remind me of pre-Calciopoli Inter. Next week should be the deciding factor whether Ferrara keeps his job or not.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Said it a while ago, the man cant coach. He has no idea what to do with this team. Post-Calciopoli Juve remind me of pre-Calciopoli Inter. Next week should be the deciding factor whether Ferrara keeps his job or not.
That is the most positive thing I've heard yet in a while, one way or other.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hard to say Ferrara can't coach. This is his first job, after all. It would have obviously been better if we got a more experienced, winning manager first while Ciro worked elsewhere at a smaller club with less pressure. My plan was to give him the assistant role after last season.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Ciro doesn't have the experience thats needed to get the best out of the players available. He couldn't find the best system for this team so far and we are at the end of November. Actually we don't have any formation. Its always chaos and we seem to lack a gameplan every time we step on the field. This job came way to soon for Ciro. Just because Pep was a masterpiece for Barca, doesn't mean Ciro is the new Pep....

Don't know about you guys, but it hurts to watch such a game like today. I knew at the end of the 60th minute, that we wouldn't score. A shame....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Pep has basically used the same system that was already in place, but just with a little tweaking in midfield, protecting Xavi with two more solid players. The core of the 4-3-3 has always been there.

I bet you if Pep took over here instead of Ciro, we'd still have similar problems.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well, its clear as water that Ciro simply ran out of ideas. Im really sad for him but he needs to go out....after the Inter game , if possible now.

The reason is simple..... He suimply dont know what to do, but the worse is that he makes disastrous decitions. I dont know what is happening with Giovinco.... but maybe we are not seen something or maybe Curo and Ranieri are just too stubborn. Why everytime Gio came in the late minutes of the game...he startes to deliver but the coahes keep benching him game in game out. I mean, i really wanted to puke when i saw Dp on the left in the bordoeaux game, but today when i saw marchisio playing in there.. i really wanted to cry in anger. Why on earth Ciro does this kind of shit?.

The players look clueless, depressed, furious with each other and we do not have nay game plan or strategy...

its always the same thing after every game. IN the first half it was clear as water that things were not working.... but why Ciro waited till the last 15 mins to do some changes?.

The commentators in ESPN were making fun of him because it was so obvious that the team neded some changes and he did nothing.

IM totally frustrated.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Pep has basically used the same system that was already in place, but just with a little tweaking in midfield, protecting Xavi with two more solid players. The core of the 4-3-3 has always been there.

I bet you if Pep took over here instead of Ciro, we'd still have similar problems.
I think he'd be able to see Del Piero nor Marchisio are wingers. Which is a start.

Jul 2, 2006
What a shame. it's not like we are losing because we are technically weaker side. Players are mentally weak, they are losing because they don't give a shit.(apart from a few)

From club owners to players, REVOLUTION is needed.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I really doubt it.

Diego has to be as close to the box as possible. He can do a fast counters as well.

I still think our best bet is the 4-4-2 diamond or a very dynamic 4-3-1-2.
Yes, i do agree that the best formation suits our players we have at disposal is 4-3-1-2 or 4-4-2 diamond.. I just give opinion on 4-3-3 formation suggested by other ppl here..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)