[Serie A] Cagliari 1-3 JUVENTUS (December 21, 2012) (53 Viewers)

Man of the Matri?

• Barza

• Mitra Matatatatatata Matri

• Vooch

Results are only viewable after voting.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
it's often when a ref would not give a quick 2nd yellow to a player already on a YC - not the first and not the last time you'd see something like that. I disagree with that being a bad call and would say is a perfect example of frustration making the judgement on your side, guys.

Don't recall the situation with Asamoah you described there but sounds to me another 50-50 call that was seen as 0-100 due to frustration.

the ref was far from perfect but you guys looked so bad the 1st half because of how poor your overall approach was - no determination, no will, lots of wayward passes, etc, etc - and not because some calls didn't go your way.
dude seriously, just stop

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I don't know why the refereeing is being discussed, it was sub par and that's about it. We as Juve fans see it magnified because of the frustrating situation we were in.
Nah it was pretty bad for both teams. Almost every major decision they made was wrong, and they screwed up plenty of 50-50s for both teams. Hopefully they are all demoted.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
not sure what you guys mean as I am perfectly cool :D - did I miss something the 1st half or what? I didn't see anything too bad from the ref apart from a soft PK for cagliari?
O'really!!!!!!!!! :lol: get a load of this guy.GTFO!
how about that penalty not given to us when Asamoah was push by naingolan from behind when he was heading the ball in the box?

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
it's often when a ref would not give a quick 2nd yellow to a player already on a YC - not the first and not the last time you'd see something like that. I disagree with that being a bad call and would say is a perfect example of frustration making the judgement on your side, guys.

Don't recall the situation with Asamoah you described there but sounds to me another 50-50 call that was seen as 0-100 due to frustration.

the ref was far from perfect but you guys looked so bad the 1st half because of how poor your overall approach was - no determination, no will, lots of wayward passes, etc, etc - and not because some calls didn't go your way.
Absolutely absolutely fucking fucking destroyed mentally.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Winning mentality. Absolutely fucking love this side.

Inter and Milan fans are so butthurt,absolutely fucking raped in the arse. Absolutely fucking mentally destroyed. Absolutely fucking fucking raped their eyeballs. Absolutely fucking fuck fuck fuuuuuuuuck.

Matriiiiiiiiiii!
Stop fucking swearing!

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008

Why are you even here?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Man.. the way we continued after conceded goal reminded me of old Juve. So much spirit and hunger on the pitch, it was insane. If this was two years ago we would have lost 3-0.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I'm almost as glad for the fact that we won as much as the other teams' fans are butt hurt due to our win.

Get used to it, chaps. We rule this shit.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #374
    Nah it was pretty bad for both teams. Almost every major decision they made was wrong, and they screwed up plenty of 50-50s for both teams. Hopefully they are all demoted.
    Yes it was bad for both teams but we saw it as horrible against us because of the frustrations. I am with acmilan here but he is also exaggerating.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007

Hmm, what frustration? That was a clear yellow card foul. The Cagliari coach only confirmed it when he subbed his player. It was clear that even the smallest foul from that guy was gonna be a 2nd yellow, because the referee forgave him the 2nd yellow. Poor Astori was punished for what that Murru guy was doing.

I'm not really sure about the Asamoah situation. As you can see from my earlier post, I'm certainly not calling it a 0-100 call. It's when Bonucci hit the post, then Matri's shot was miraculously saved and Asamoah from the rebound headed the ball outside the post. Asamoah and the Juve players immediately surrounded the referee asking for a penalty. The replays didn't show well if Asamoah was pushed from behind or not, but his reaction and the way he fell implies that he was pushed from behind and that's why he miraculously missed the whole goal. But, like I said, I can't claim anything happened there because the replays didn't show it well.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    What wrong do you find in the decision to send off Astori? The guy just fouled Giovinco everytime he came close to him without even trying to get the ball.

What about Ekdal? The guy committed at least 4 fouls and feinted injuries two times without getting a single yellow card.

What about Agazzi? For the second or third time this season I see an opposition 'keeper wasting time so obviously and intentionally without being sanctioned about it.

And let's be honest here - Cagliari deserved what they got this game with the way they played.
    there was virtually no or minimal contact when Astori brought Gio down for the 2nd yellow ... and I think we all know that Gio doesn't exactly need to be fouled to find himself a reason to roll on the grass :). But that wasn't my point - what I meant was that if the ref had something against you or whatever, he could have not given the 2nd yellow ... and even if it was correct call, sending off Astori was a key moment in the game, that was all.

as for the rest, you are making my case that your frustration magnified the refs less than assuring performance today and made you guys overreact, big time. Not much that doesn't happen in many other games, as well, yet you are treating it like it's the end of the world. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)