[Serie A] Cagliari 0-2 JUVENTUS [April 2nd, 2019] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
have you ever heard monkey chants aimed at a white retarded player?

monkey chants are racist, every single time, no exception. also, you should chose your word more wisely, and thank all mods if you're not banned for this comment.
For chants I meant those that gave us a game ban like "If you jump Balotelli dies" = Se saltelli muore Balotelli.
Then they also fined and ban us booing him never wrote about monkeys chants that's a different story

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I'm happy he said it, it couldn't be a more clear example of the fvcked up ignorance level of Italy as a whole, where you say that casually and dont understand how that's wrong. And how thousands can make monkey chants towards black players and it be justified by some as ok, as long as I followed calcio basically (25 years).

This perfectly signifies the idiotic comment Bonnuci made, that moron is dead to me as a Juve player.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
what's wrong with it whenever I watch some USA tv series they goes nger that nger this so what's the problem with it?
Anyway I meant BLACK skinned players like it change anything if I use an american slang or not.

Anyway Balotelli was untouchable even if you didn't racially abuse him (monkey chants)

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Maybe Valerio is black. I often hear black people turn to themselves, 'nigga'. Often in a normal conversation. But if white uses it, it must be either racist or moron. Because it was made by white people slang ,,nigga'', especially in America at the beginning of the 20th century.

But if you are a white Valerio then you must be a racist or a complete idiot. I think u are option nr 1. Or maybe both.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Haha wtf they actually threw bananas at him :lol:
I didn't expect that.

Well, at least they weren't used condoms.

what's wrong with it whenever I watch some USA tv series they goes nger that nger this so what's the problem with it?
Anyway I meant BLACK skinned players like it change anything if I use an american slang or not.
Um, no. I lived in the US for over 40 years, and I have no f'ing idea what you're talking about.

Maybe Valerio is black. I often hear black people turn to themselves, 'nigga'. Often in a normal conversation. But if white uses it, it must be either racist or moron. Because it was made by white people slang ,,nigga'', especially in America at the beginning of the 20th century.
That's more than a stretch. American black people aren't that cluelessly un-self-aware when they use it.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
That's more than a stretch. American black people aren't that cluelessly un-self-aware when they use it.
I do not know, I do not live in America, I have never been there.
I often hear this word on the street or in the company of black friends and I dont see them having a problem with that. But I know as well that I can not use that word, couse i am white .that all.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I do not know, I do not live in America, I have never been there.
I often hear this word on the street or in the company of black friends and I dont see them having a problem with that. But I know as well that I can not use that word, couse i am white .that all.
A word is just a word. Fuck that shit that some people can use certain words, but others can't. Of course time and place matters, as well as the intention behind it.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
A word is just a word. Fuck that shit that some people can use certain words, but others can't. Of course time and place matters, as well as the intention behind it.
We're heading into some George Carlin territory here.

That said, far be it from my to call myself a SJW, but intentions are insufficient. I may not have intended to get drunk at a party and kill your sister driving home drunk, but there are consequences for that. And while we cannot control whether others are offended or not by our words or actions, the truth still remains that being a civilized human being does require at least a half-assed attempt at learning what injures another and trying to at least raise the game a little by not doing exactly that.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
We're heading into some George Carlin territory here.

That said, far be it from my to call myself a SJW, but intentions are insufficient. I may not have intended to get drunk at a party and kill your sister driving home drunk, but there are consequences for that. And while we cannot control whether others are offended or not by our words or actions, the truth still remains that being a civilized human being does require at least a half-assed attempt at learning what injures another and trying to at least raise the game a little by not doing exactly that.
Agreed, hence time and place. I'm not gonna use the word in a public setting around strangers. But if I'm singing along to a rap song around my friends, there's no problem.

And yeah, thought of Carlin writing that :D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Agreed, hence time and place. I'm not gonna use the word in a public setting around strangers. But if I'm singing along to a rap song around my friends, there's no problem.

And yeah, thought of Carlin writing that :D
Chris Rock has a pretty good set on the matter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)