[Serie A] Cagliari 0-1 JUVENTUS [January 6th 2018] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Bernardeschi

• our keeper

• Chiellini

• D. Costa

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juventus 1897

Apr 4, 2013
Campionato falsato once again this time with var :tup: we really should make videos with other teams when there are dubious referee decisions in their favour, but don't bother do it, it's not our style, I think there are people who consider juventus center of all possible robberies in universe, like for example everyone knows about iuliano and ronaldo, but little know about how inter won the game on milano.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Caressa, Bergomi and Ambrosini all mad. LOL
the only "controversial" decision was that handball by berna, but i couldn't tell even after the replays if it was deliberate or not.

the foul before our 2nd goal against toro should have been called by var, but this one? fuck 'em all at the sky studios and their rage.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Campionato falsato once again this time with var :tup: we really should make videos with other teams when there are dubious referee decisions in their favour, but don't bother do it, it's not our style, I think there are people who consider juventus center of all possible robberies in universe, like for example everyone knows about iuliano and ronaldo, but little know about how inter won the game on milano.
make all the videos you like, some fool will say you used clever video editing to exaggerate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)