[Serie A] Cagliari 0-1 JUVENTUS [January 6th 2018] (17 Viewers)

vote

• Bernardeschi

• our keeper

• Chiellini

• D. Costa

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Of course not. They published what they deemed was a performance worthy of the league title of honesty. Fucking scumbags
And I watched the replay of the foul before our goal.Pavolleti was down,they hold the ball and the referee just raise the hand to give the advantage to them since they have the ball -to continue playing and was three meters far from their playerThey had the ball and up to then everything was fine.They didn't think for a second for stopping the game cause their player was at the pitch.Once after they lost the ball started with crying and demanding from us to stop the game.Fuck off rats.
Bernadeschi "handball".Firstly he was barely in the box ,then the ball touched him accidentally and didn't influence the game.Not a word for a penalty.I don't know what is all this bitching about.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We were extremely lucky in this one
We played a terrible game and allowed Cagliari a lot.. Polak was amazing to save them all..
We got a goal after a foul been made and they didnt get a clear penalty for a handball..
This game should have ended in a draw in a fair point of view
In a correction to mistakes we would have lost this game as our goal shouldnt have been given and they deserved a PK which usually is converted

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
So why they don't stop the game after the foul on Pavoletti when they possessed the ball ?And if they scored then will they protest for not stopping the game?And that"handball" of Berna was not a near for a penalty and not a "clear" one.No way.Watched that several times.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
And I watched the replay of the foul before our goal.Pavolleti was down,they hold the ball and the referee just raise the hand to give the advantage to them since they have the ball -to continue playing and was three meters far from their playerThey had the ball and up to then everything was fine.They didn't think for a second for stopping the game cause their player was at the pitch.Once after they lost the ball started with crying and demanding from us to stop the game.Fuck off rats.
Bernadeschi "handball".Firstly he was barely in the box ,then the ball touched him accidentally and didn't influence the game.Not a word for a penalty.I don't know what is all this bitching about.
That's exactly it. But no the papers won't mention that though

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So why they don't stop the game after the foul on Pavoletti when they possessed the ball ?And if they scored then will they protest for not stopping the game?And that"handball" of Berna was not a near for a penalty and not a "clear" one.No way.Watched that several times.
You know what - maybe its their fault on the first thing
As for Berna handball - Clear penalty - Arm was far from the body and its way less debatable than MDS handball last season (which Dybala converted) as this one should not have been given...

The difference here is I while being a fan am trying to be unbiased when watching a game (not saying I didnt like the outcome as of course as a fan I like when things go our favor..) but I can say it was a penalty...

Also Berna might have scored but put aside 2 things he did (the goal and the bar) he was quite horrible this game (yet I hoped for a Dybala-D.Costa sub before his injury as I had a feeling Bernardeschi will be involved in the goal despite not playing well)

Polak deserves a 9 for his game but most of the others but D.Costa and Chiellini deserve lower than 6 (D.Costa deserve 7 while Chiellini deserve a 6)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
You know what - maybe its their fault on the first thing
As for Berna handball - Clear penalty - Arm was far from the body and its way less debatable than MDS handball last season (which Dybala converted) as this one should not have been given...

The difference here is I while being a fan am trying to be unbiased when watching a game (not saying I didnt like the outcome as of course as a fan I like when things go our favor..) but I can say it was a penalty...

Also Berna might have scored but put aside 2 things he did (the goal and the bar) he was quite horrible this game (yet I hoped for a Dybala-D.Costa sub before his injury as I had a feeling Bernardeschi will be involved in the goal despite not playing well)

Polak deserves a 9 for his game but most of the others but D.Costa and Chiellini deserve lower than 6 (D.Costa deserve 7 while Chiellini deserve a 6)
I am a fan obviously but at least try to be non biased about some referee decisions.That said I will confirm that was a clear foul prior to our second Torino goal in Coppa at Wednesday.They were damaged with that decision when Miha was sent out.But this Berna incident didn't seems to be a penalty for me.Okay different opinions.And I watched the recorded game (from 73 to 78 minute) several times and still think that it wasn't a penalty .The main issue here is why the whole fucking italian media see this victory and especially our goal controversial?Just for Juventus.Eder penalty against Bologna when he was at least half meter from Bologna player nobody mentioned,Mertens handball against Crotone also nobody commented,just when we are involved in some"incident".That what is called being negatively biased towards us.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I am a fan obviously but at least try to be non biased about some referee decisions.That said I will confirm that was a clear foul prior to our second Torino goal in Coppa at Wednesday.They were damaged with that decision when Miha was sent out.But this Berna incident didn't seems to be a penalty for me.Okay different opinions.And I watched the recorded game (from 73 to 78 minute) several times and still think that it wasn't a penalty .The main issue here is why the whole $#@!ing italian media see this victory and especially our goal controversial?Just for Juventus.Eder penalty against Bologna when he was at least half meter from Bologna player nobody mentioned,Mertens handball against Crotone also nobody commented,just when we are involved in some"incident".That what is called being negatively biased towards us.
It's Juve, that's what happens.

The main controversy should be that once again there is racism in an Italian stadium. This is what media and the public should be focusing their energy on to try to improve things.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Just Win Baby!!!

Nice to see presently only two horse race.

- - - Updated - - -

Forzaitalian's opinion .....

Wojciech Szczęsny - 7
Two fundamental saves to maintain the clean sheet and make it seven in eight games.

Andrea Barzagli - 6
Very blocked at the back, defending on point but never pushing forward.

Mehdi Benatia - 6.5
Spot on at the back, is also very dangerous when going forward.

Giorgio Chiellini - 6
It's a constant battle with Leonardo Pavoletti, and in the end it's the Bianconeri who win it.

Alex Sandro - 5.5
Not very present up front, and not careful at the back.

Sami Khedira - 5.5
Never fully in the game, is often too slow in getting the ball forward.

Miralem Pjanic - 5.5
Dictates play from deep with not the brightest of games, and is inaccurate with a chance from just outside the box and a couple free kicks.

Blaise Matuidi - 5
Struggles to physically compete with Nicolo Barella and Paolo Farago.

Federico Bernardeschi - 6.5
The winning goal gives him the positive grade, but overall struggles to get consistently in the game and takes a huge risk with that hand ball inside his own box.

Paulo Dybala - 6
The bar with a free kick, and little else. More is expected from him.

Gonzalo Higuain - 5.5
Not in the best night when it comes to helping out his team mates. Hardly ever has a chance to finish.

Mario Mandzukic - 6
The usual fighter.

Stephan Lichtsteiner - N/A

Douglas Costa - 6.5
Gives rapidity to Juventus down the right and serves the winning assist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)