[Serie A] Brescia - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

yeah, I scrolled back and read it already :p

sorry if i made you mad :down: I wasn't home until you posted it for the 3rd time, and that time I missed it cos i was reading the last page of the thread :embarass: sorry

It takes much more than that to get me mad. ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

I don't think so. He's a huge talent but I'd rather have him on the right hand side of midfield because he's better than Camoranesi quite frankly .

Btw, the defence looks solid :thumb:
Amen to that..... camo has been not that good. Lets try more Olivera in that right sode.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
for today....i am happy enough for juve!!!!

they made my day in the BEST way they could!!!!!!!

now,if only fiorentina could score too :groan:

i want at least a draw for roma :groan:
Yepp , c'mon Maresca !

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
It takes much more than that to get me mad. ;)
oh, I thought I was being utterly bloody annoying... plus you stopped using smileys when you were answering me, so i thought.... :D then again, how can you possibly be mad with this kind of start to the season :cool:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
how's Blasi playing? Is he being reckless, trying to earn himself his customary yellow card? Or as his tackles classy and solid at the same time?
He's made one or two reckless tackles, but overall he has been good.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++

Yeah......someone said that Chiellini fouled him, and he got up and grabbed him by the neck or something.
LMAO! :rofl:

Good going, Chiellini! :LOL:

Jul 19, 2003

oh, I thought I was being utterly bloody annoying... plus you stopped using smileys when you were answering me, so i thought.... :D then again, how can you possibly be mad with this kind of start to the season :cool:
I stopped using smilies so that I could manage to post before you ask again. :D And yeah.....how can I be mad watching a Brescia a$$ whooping administered by Juve!! :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)