[Serie A] Brescia - Juventus (49 Viewers)

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
Lovely stuff from Olivera. He takes the ball on the left side and starts running, cuts between two Brescia players passing the ball through the legs of one of them.

As I'm typing..........Zlatan SCORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEES!!

0-3
so olivera made a assist.. ?

Jul 19, 2003
He receives the ball with his back to the ball.......turns and pulls out wide on the left with 3 defenders surrounding him, turns on the ball and loses all of them and his powerful grass-cutter is too strong for the keeper!!

Nawaf113

Sep 11, 2004
DAMN!! I wish RAI UNO was broadcasting this match..!! what the f**k is wrong with them anyway..?? I thought they were gonna show serie a matches..? At least it was like that last year.. Looks like i'm missing one hell of a match.. :(

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Could it get any better? Who cares if DP didn't score, we hav Zlataaaaaaan
It is a mean thing to say.

It's not like DP has screwd up our first half.

How come people are so forgettful.

May 4, 2004
haha this is so good, my brother, he is inter fan, and he's like, damnn u.. u got ur best defender and u got one of the best young strikers in this planet (zlatan)..! hihihih.. im so happy..!

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nawaf113 ] ++
DAMN!! I wish RAI UNO was broadcasting this match..!! what the f**k is wrong with them anyway..?? I thought they were gonna show serie a matches..? At least it was like that last year.. Looks like i'm missing one hell of a match.. :(
Serie A matches at RAI 1, Forget it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)