[Serie A] Brescia - Juventus (2 Viewers)

NZjuvefan

Jun 2, 2004
Tommy Smyth hates Juve. He supports Inter. It is so funny listening to him commentate cos everything he says is like: Youre wrong. Youre Wrong. YOU ARE WRONG. Its great cos even here down in little old New Zealand I can see all the Juve games ( they even showed the djurgardens game) I have Sky TV, so maybe the sponsorship is the reason why

Buy on AliExpress.com

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by NZjuvefan ] ++
Tommy Smyth hates Juve. He supports Inter. It is so funny listening to him commentate cos everything he says is like: Youre wrong. Youre Wrong. YOU ARE WRONG. Its great cos even here down in little old New Zealand I can see all the Juve games ( they even showed the djurgardens game) I have Sky TV, so maybe the sponsorship is the reason why
jealous !!!
i have been living in NZ before and i remember i have Sky TV too, besides the italian football highlight on every wednesday, they got nothing about italian football. i was forced to watch english league there.

xivan

Sep 9, 2004
Hi there! I am also from New Zealand, nice to see other juve fans here, sorry to tell you that we can't watch ALL the juve games here, not the Italian League and cup games...we used to have them 3 years ago...the last Serie A game i watched on TV in NZ is Inter Vs Lazio when Ronaldo crys

maybe we can come out and watch juve together some times...i haven't had any friends love juve

xivan

Sep 9, 2004
ohh...i just checked the sky web site
we do have the league game this year!!!
thanks for telling me that!! nzjuvefan!!!!!!

thanks espn

Aug 26, 2003
Brescia - Juventus

Stadio Rigamonti

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabio Capello’s side has had plenty of ups and downs during pre-season, but when the going gets tough, Juventus tend to get going.

The Bianconeri’s defensive weaknesses of last season were still evident during their Champions’ League qualifiers and friendly matches, but the late arrival of Fabio Cannavaro should help to solve those issues. The former Inter man is still unlikely to feature due to long-term injury worries, so Nicola Legrottaglie should step in.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic could yet sneak a debut ahead of David Trezeguet following his four-goal tally in the World Cup qualifiers, especially if the Frenchman is to be rested for the Champions’ League opener. Alessandro Del Piero’s fitness woes seem to be behind him for the moment, so he can dive straight into this new partnership with the Swede.

Brescia have often given Juventus trouble at the Stadio Rigamonti, beating them two seasons ago and losing out 3-2 in controversial circumstances last year. The team must face life without Roberto Baggio, but the experience of Matias Almeyda, Gigi Di Biagio and Omar Milanetto is sure to provide Juve’s midfield with an enticing challenge.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brescia (probable): Castellazzi; Adani, Di Biagio, Zoboli; Bachini, Milanetto, Almeyda, Domizzi; Sculli, Del Nero; Caracciolo

Juventus (probable): Buffon; Zebina, Thuram, Legrottaglie (Cannavaro), Zambrotta; Olivera, Blasi, Emerson, Nedved; Del Piero, Ibrahimovic

NZjuvefan

Jun 2, 2004
ESPN Pacific Rim
5:30 am GMT
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
OLYMPIQUE LYONNAIS VS. MANCHESTER UNITED FC
STADE GERLAND LYON, FRANCE

10:00 am GMT
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
LEVERKUSEN VS. REAL MADRID CF
BAYARENA LEVERKUSEN, GERMANY

12:00 pm GMT
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
AFC AJAX VS. JUVENTUS FC
AMSTERDAM ARENA AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS

See they are also showing this game this week

Are u from ChCh xivan?

I only know of 3 other juve fans in Christchurch

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
The Juve sponsor is Sky Sport ITALIA. It has nothin to do with british Sky or whatever. And its only available in Italy by paying for it.

NZjuvefan

Jun 2, 2004
U have 2 pay here 2. I payed 4 it myself ( im only 17) bcos of Euro, and cos I knew Serie A would be shown this season.

The reason I thought it is cos they showed the djurgardens game, which is a pretty obscure game for the general public

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Tommy Smyth sucks balls. I was watching the Holland-Czech Rep game yesterday, and he just completely fails. Someone clattered into Jankulovski but Tommy was sure that it was Bolf, who looks nothing like Marek whatsoever. He can't pronounce Ujfalusi's name. Sometimes he calls Zambrotta "Zambrotto", he just sucks. The only good commentator on ESPN is Derek Rae.

juvereal

Sep 9, 2004
hey peepz,

this may not be the best topic to ask my question, but hey I'm just a newbee on this forum so you'll have to excuse me:D

I'm going to see the juve-atlanta game and I'm not sure what's the best way to obtain tickets for that match

I've read something about listticket on juventus.com and tickets to be collected at lotto counters, but since I'm not from Italy I'm not familiar with the system.

Is it possible to buy tickets at the stadium on the matchday?
It's a 10 hour journey to the delle alpi for me, so wouldn't want to miss the game by not having tickets.

Any help would be very appreciated!
Thx

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by juvereal ] ++
hey peepz,

this may not be the best topic to ask my question, but hey I'm just a newbee on this forum so you'll have to excuse me:D

I'm going to see the juve-atlanta game and I'm not sure what's the best way to obtain tickets for that match

I've read something about listticket on juventus.com and tickets to be collected at lotto counters, but since I'm not from Italy I'm not familiar with the system.

Is it possible to buy tickets at the stadium on the matchday?
It's a 10 hour journey to the delle alpi for me, so wouldn't want to miss the game by not having tickets.

Any help would be very appreciated!
Thx
Hey Juvereal welcome :)

I'm having the same problem.check this http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7526

I checked that site too listticket i mean.but didn't find anything.If u find some info tell me k?i will do the same my mail
[email protected]

cheers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)